Jealousy

Tiger

Barked: Sat Jan 24, '09 8:48am PST 
I am so jealous when my pet sibling (chihuahua) gets any attention. I push her, lick her to death and even sometimes pin her down growling and almost biting her. My pet parents pull me off and block me from getting to her. It doesn't last long, but its still scary. When we have visitors, they are not allowed to acknowledge Rita. I want all the love and attention. How do we fix this so I don't accidently hurt Rita and we can have visitors more often.
PJ AKA PIMP- JR.

dont hate- pits need love- too

Barked: Mon Jun 1, '09 11:50am PST 
well you think thats bad mom and dad wont take me to the park cause ive been a bad boy going after all the other dogs ball i try not too but i guess im just a big bully any advice
Monster

You leave it on- the floor and- it's mine!

Barked: Mon Jan 4, '10 11:13am PST 
Sounds like you both need socialization training. Momma doesn't have that problem with me. I love getting attention and my sister Minni gets alot of attention too. But I don't get mad at Minni. Minni is a pug/ boston terrier ( hahaha she's a Bugg!) But then again we are both puppies. Momma and Daddy takes us to the dog park and to Petsmart all the time! We also get friends that come over and play or we go on play dates too. We have lots of friends. I am attention hog but all i do is get the people attention and let them now that I'm here too, without taking it out on Minni or getting too rough with the person. Momma just makes sure that she pays attention to me while the new person is paying attention to Minni and visa versa .