Max in a white suit
Max in a black tux
Max

Maxamillion

Barked: Mon Aug 10, '09 6:43am PST 
Gee I guess no one needs mecrycrycrycry

Dog-Forever- My Angel

Barked: Fri Aug 21, '09 1:45pm PST 
Aww Max frown We need ya buddy!!! Have been without internet for something like 5 or 6 months but we're back now. We're interested in learning how to make pics but if you really want to make some i bet me & my nepher Smokey can keep you busy...mol!! We both have beautiful grrrlpurrrs and if you're not too busy...well, i'll let Smokey talk to you about it...mol!!!
Max

Maxamillion

Barked: Fri Aug 21, '09 4:51pm PST 
Well Hi Dog it is great you want me to do pictures for you I will also help you learn how to do the pictures Big Max is the better teacher though First you need a Paint.net account to do this go to paint.net then pick the CNN account or CNT then download that when you download it write me and we will get started with those pretty pictures we'll make together
Dog-Forever- My Angel

Barked: Sat Aug 22, '09 2:23pm PST 
Oh!! We have been gone sooo long it will take us a little while to figure out who's who again!!! Is "Big Max" you papa? Will the paint .net interfere with the GIMP & Jasc programs? Well, meowm will try it right now and then we'll shoot you a pmail. Thank you for taking the time to teach us...have to let you know tho, meowmy really DOES have just a slight touch of dyslexia so when it gets too much she'll want to have a break...mol....nothing worse than seeing her get frustrated with inanimate objects...MOL!!! Okay, off to that site you said. Be in touch soon and thank you again smile

Ok my furriend, we are at paint.net now but don't see CNN or CNT...there's a download for PSP 9 and paint. net v. 3.36 shrug and one for GIMP but we have that already. Confused confused red face

Edited by author Sat Aug 22, '09 2:42pm PST

Max

Maxamillion

Barked: Mon Aug 24, '09 9:41am PST 
No big Max is a German Shepard and Alaskan Husky I am a Chiweeni or better known as a Daschund and Chihuahua mix and we live in different States I live in San Francisco with my mommy in a hotel and Max lives in the Wisconson Dells. Hi Dog go to PaintNET it is the one you want

Edited by author Mon Aug 24, '09 9:54am PST

Max

Maxamillion

Barked: Mon Aug 24, '09 9:59am PST 
It shows a picture just like the one in Max's Photo Making thread
Dog-Forever- My Angel

Barked: Wed Aug 26, '09 12:24am PST 
Sorry Max...we got it but are still HISSssss-periencing some tehhnical difficulties so it might yet be a little bit before we can be on steady!

*hisssssing feriously at stupid computer confused *

Meowm says she's going back to xp if vista don't get it's act together...MOL... *whispers to Max... * i think it's operator error but i don't want to say that too loud.... *chuckles behind his paw*

Purrrrs
Max

Maxamillion

Barked: Thu Aug 27, '09 11:25am PST 
I have Vista and even though I have had to reboot it I still can use it it will take time to get use to any new computer even XP So just pmail me when your ready
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2