Where did your owners get you?

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Rex (AKC)

*Does anyone- have a tennis- ball?*

Barked: Wed Dec 31, '08 7:57am PST 
Where did your owners get you??? thinkingthinkingshrugshrugthinkingshrug

They got me from Hickory Hill German Shepherds! I am AKC to!way to goway to goway to goway to gohappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancepartypartypartypartyeek
applauseapplauseapplausedancingdancingcheercheerblue dogblue dogcheerwisheswishes
Donovan'sMajesticJet of Solace

Street sweeper!

Barked: Mon Jan 5, '09 2:04pm PST 
Pretty pup! We came from Bothel, Wa breeder, Solce Shilohs.
In Loving- Memory :- Liberty

April 2, 2008 - April 15, 2009.

Barked: Mon Jan 5, '09 6:13pm PST 
Mom saw an add for "Free purebred German Shepherd Puppies"...
(Though the consenus is... We don't think thats likely. More likely a GSDxDobe mix. Mom saw my birth Mommy on the other side of the fence, she was a GSD... But no sign of a male.)

Mom said she didn't intend to take home a pup... But they didn't give her much room to turn me down. They simply asked if she were the one that called, said I was the last one and handed me over the fence and started to rush off.

Mom decided if they were that intent to pass me off with no care as to who took me, she may as well take me home, get my vetting done and rehome me herself... But being the lovable pain in the butt I am... By the next morning... I was a permanent addition to the family.

Heidi- (2002-2009)

I am the- Princess....bow- to me.

Barked: Sat Jan 10, '09 12:54pm PST 
Gretchen and I are sisters but different litters. Mom and Dad were so impressed with me they got Gretchen from the same breeder and parents. We are from Moonshine Acres in Martinsdale, IA.
Rook

Big Baby Always- Whining

Barked: Sun Feb 22, '09 1:32pm PST 
Hi, Jet! We live in Seattle, near where you got your dog! Wow! That's a long way to go to where you live! My husband got Rook from a breeder out in the suburbs here advertised in the paper.
Titan

Lean Mean Mind- Blowing Machine

Barked: Sun Feb 22, '09 10:15pm PST 
I came from a rescue in Fort Walton Beach, Florida. Before that, I was a stray who would rather play than eat. My breeder turned me loose with my sister and I don't know what we did wrong. I'm happy in my new home now. I get to go places all of the time!

Edited by author Sun Feb 22, '09 10:15pm PST

Donovan'sMajesticJet of Solace

Street sweeper!

Barked: Mon Feb 23, '09 10:55am PST 
Hi Rook! I had Jet flown to me, but would have driven that far for him!laugh out loud
Lexie

Barked: Mon Feb 23, '09 1:20pm PST 
Mom saw a ad on the internet for german shepherd puppys for sale. Purebreed not reg.blue dogblue dogblue dog
Rusty

Rusty - Super hero at- heart

Barked: Fri Mar 6, '09 1:38pm PST 
My Daddy was viviting some friends after I was born and just fell in love! He brought me home as a complete suprise to my Mom, they hadn't even talked about a puppy, but she to was putty in my paw (BOL). i was a little to young, and was very insecure, so mommy built me a little nest in their head board to sleep at night and gave me a stuffed cow to keep me company.
Maverick

Barked: Mon Mar 16, '09 11:01am PST 
My Mommy and Grandma Viv got me from Top Gun German Shepherds in Northeastern Ohio. I was a birthday present to my Daddy!
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3