Am I a Catahoula?

Mac

What can I get- into next?

Barked: Tue Dec 30, '08 1:47am PST 
I am trying to figure out my breed to better help my mom understand me. I was abandoned at the animal shelter at 8 weeks because I was deaf . My mom found me on the internet and rescued me. I am 9 months old now and starting to really show my personality. and my mom stumbled onto the Catahoulas. I do have vision issues, and she thinks bilateral hearing. She thinks I may be the product of double merle breeding.

Please check out my webpage.
Lady

BELLY RUBS!

Barked: Sat Jan 3, '09 2:25pm PST 
I don't know for sure, Mac. ??? You sure do have strong great dane traits though. That double merle thing can happen with many different breeds and is a definite possibility for you. You sure are cute as a button! Good Luck to you!
Ottie

Barked: Thu Feb 5, '09 3:26pm PST 
I'm wondering the same thing. The shelter where they adopted me said that I'm a Lab mix, but my mom sees no Lab in me at all. She's guessing I could be a Catahoula and Australian Cattle Dog mix. What do y'all think? I'm about 5 months old and weigh right around 30 pounds.

Mr. Blue

I'm not blue at- all!

Barked: Sun Mar 8, '09 10:36am PST 
Mac you look all great dane to me, and Ottie looks a lot like me with some pit bull! Of course everyone always asks me with I'm a pit bull. I'm not.

Ottie reminds me of a pit bull because he reminds me of Petey from the little rascals.

My mom sells doggie dna tests!!! The catahoula breed isn't supported in them, but the most popular breeds are.
Ace

Born To Be Wild- and Free

Barked: Thu Jan 14, '10 12:04am PST 
Hi everybody new to dogster. Everybody in town thinks I'm part Catahoula and something else. My mommy can't figue my other hafe out. I was thrown out of a car on a country road at 2 month's and she took me in. The vet say's Catahoula mix too. I act just like one. Any idea's?