Hey-ro!

Berkley

Stinky Cheese- Man - You Can't Catch- Me!

Barked: Sat Dec 20, '08 10:14am PST 
Hi, I'm Berk and I am new on dogster! Just looking for friends and advice about my breed since I'm kinda hard to find...I hate it when people call me a Chiwowa- I know that's not how you spell it I just think it's funny ha! And I hate being called a rat too--I'm a TFT!! anyways, just letting you know i'm here. Oh yeah, I'm kinda itchy on my tummy and i lick there alot, anyone know how to make this annoying itch stop?? geez, my mom looks at me like i'm a sicko but i can't help it!! help!
Jazmine Aure

Jazzy Jazz!

Barked: Thu Jan 1, '09 2:06pm PST 
it might be the food or the shampoo that you are using..talk to your vet for more info. hamster dance
Noah

Professional Toy- De-stuffer

Barked: Fri Jan 16, '09 1:53pm PST 
I'm so glad to here that someone else has this problem. Noah licked himself so much that he made a raw, dry, cracked spot on his tummy. I don't really know what caused it, maybe itchy, dry skin - since that part of him is the least protected. I try to use a little bit of organic, all natural lotion on his tummy from time to time, and that seems to help.

Buddy and- Spike

Let's go hunt- mongoose!

Barked: Fri Apr 3, '09 7:55pm PST 
The scratching and licking was driving us crazy. Then we tried this combination: high protein/fat kibble (28/18), 1/4 tsp fish oil a day (we like Nature's Choice brand), and a weekly bath with vet recommended shampoo. We are much better. It's only the fleas that get us going now, and that's not often.