Hi Divas!

♥CoC- o- Chanel&heart- s; -

Mommy\'s Angel

Barked: Sat Dec 6, '08 8:56pm PST 
My name is CoCo Chanel, I'm nine months old and I am a Kentucky diva! I love to go for walks, play with my skin brothers and get belly rubs.
Stormy-Servi- ce/Therapy- Dog CGC

Nobody puts Baby- in a corner.

Barked: Sun Dec 14, '08 7:56pm PST 
Hi Coco Channel, I'm Stormy and I love to be pampered. I also can play rough when I want to. I have 2 huge brothers, Nicholas 116 lbs and Apollo 80 something and still growing. I do love my clothes and get excited over them. cloud 9cloud 9
Molly Grace

Molly Grace - learning to be- loved

Barked: Mon Dec 22, '08 12:50pm PST 
We are Kentucky Diva's too!!! dancing Wow!!!! Nice to meet you...what part of Kentucky are you from? We're in Elizabethtown.

♥CoC- o- Chanel&heart- s; -

Mommy\'s Angel

Barked: Mon Dec 22, '08 6:58pm PST 
Hi, Molly Grace! We are in Eminence!
Emmy

Wanna play?!

Barked: Tue Dec 23, '08 11:23am PST 
Hi Coco! We are at Lake Cumberland!cheer
Beitris

If I have- it...IT'S MINE!

Barked: Wed Dec 24, '08 8:24am PST 
Hello and Merry Christmas to all my Diva Friends...

My Dad has an aunt who lives somewhere close to Elizabethtown, KY..... and cousins in Eastern KY.

I live in Cheyenne, WY.... with my older brother Mac...who is also a Westie.
Ivy Mae

Loving life and- living it to the- fullest

Barked: Tue Feb 3, '09 7:16am PST 
Wow...all the way in Wyoming! We're glad you're here with us. How are things in your neck of the woods? We have ice and snow here, so we're keeping mostly indoors out of the cold. We hates the cold!! Will be glad when it warms up so we can play more!applause
Beitris

Barked: Tue Mar 10, '09 5:14pm PST 
Wyoming isn't so bad..... we got up this morning and got to play in the snow.... and the temp was 2 degrees. Mac and I put our coats on and went outside to play while Mom made our breakfasts.

snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
Beitris

Barked: Sun Mar 22, '09 9:19pm PST 
Hello..... How is everyone?
I just dropped in to tell everyone about my First Birthday this coming Saturday....the 28th of March.

I got a new dress from a friend of mine in Ohio and a wonderful Gator.... can't wait until I get to open all my presents....

cheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheer
Amanda- "Mandy"- Chanel

I like to party,- party!

Barked: Tue Mar 20, '12 6:04pm PST 
Hi. I'm Amanda Chanel, but I perfer to be called "Mandy". I am a canine diva because I love getting attention, even if it means taking it away from my Shih Tzu brother, Benji. I am all the way in Michigan, the Mitten state. Oh yeah, I love rawhides. I just got groomed today and my groomer said I was very brave.