Best tricks

☼Annie- ☼

Tricks bring me,- Mama, and all- else joy!

Barked: Sun Nov 30, '08 1:38pm PST 
I am proud to say that my smart little Annie knows over 45 tricks and commands! I've been really devoted to training her and she's been really devoted to all those treats!dog I'm SOOOO proud of her and kind of wanted to "brag." Below you may list your Puggles best trick or command. Feel free to list as many as you want.

I'll start: Annie does show me your belly ( roll over onto your back) and touch it (reach up and touch your treat while showing me your belly.) It's SOOO cute!

Puggle loves!puppy
Anniepuppy
charli

im- pugglishous!!!!

Barked: Wed Aug 19, '09 10:59pm PST 
my puggle charli is also very smart she knows sit, shake hi five, pretty bird, lay down, stay, come, and her best trick is very different, if i take three or more small paper cups and put a carrot under one and i mix them all up she will put her paw on top of the one that the carrot is under!!!!! she will always get it right!!!! happy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dance
☼Annie- ☼

Tricks bring me,- Mama, and all- else joy!

Barked: Fri Sep 4, '09 10:33am PST 
applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause

Good fur you! Let's get this group GOING!