Expecting.. gonna be a fun ride!

Kinsey,- Charlie, or- Issy ( sti

Barked: Wed Nov 26, '08 12:51am PST 
HI all!

We recently rescued a 8 week old boston terrier/bulldog mix .. shes at the groomers for a week or two more until her red mange is completely gone before they will let her come home with us.

I've been reading and reading and reading on red mange, I think i could write about red mange for an encyclopedia.. however..... no one ever talks about it in "long term".. they tell you about the outbreaks and what can cause them.. but they dont really tell you how often or what life is like on a day to day basis when meds are finished. Or if there is something you can do to prevent an outbreak. I'm just wondering how people live with their animals with Demodectic mange and if it sucks the life and $$ out of them. I've been researching some natural remedies for it, because those dips sound horrifying and i would rather that be a last resort.

Either way, I'm excited about my new Bo-Terr.. my mom has had two, they are so fun! The eldest one died earlier this year, she was rescued also and was my fav frown i miss her, she was a serious Lickasaurus, was in love with my 7 year old son and the HUGEST baby. (loved to be cradled and rocked to sleep..haha)

xoxo Manda

Edited by author Wed Nov 26, '08 12:53am PST