The Pom lounge

Hunter (:

- That's- officially- hers<3

Barked: Fri Nov 21, '08 9:41am PST 
This is the Pomeranian BEWARE OF POMERANIAN lounge room!
we have video games, drinks, food, t.v, cable, chairs, couches, computers, ovens, fridges, stoves, microwaves, waiters to serve you.
and u can even get your own DORM ROOM here in the lounge and have ROOM SERVICE!
U just need to check in at the front desk.
~menu~
kibble
steak
hum food (of any sort)
dog biscuits
12:00 ice cream will be served
and on special holidays, we serves SCOOBY SNACKS!
oh and before i forget to mention, there is a pool, hot tob, and jacuzzi here too!
PS: You can be Pom mixed
oh oh oh and we have sand boxes and the bathrooms are NOT dirty!
you can also get a job in the lounge if u wish so u can serve or be a maid, or do all that "room service" stuff
~RULES~
Nothing!

Our motto is here is "Big dogs will serve us someday while we rule the world!!!!!"
Rocko

Reverse Doorbell

Barked: Wed Jan 21, '09 3:36am PST 
I love the humankind, hate to see them leave a room. So if you need a reverse doorbell, I'll be happy to let you know if any of them or our pals should decide to leave.
Charlie

I love you - ♥

Barked: Sat May 1, '10 11:09am PST 
-Walks into this old place humming , takes a look around- Hm , not a bad job dad . -sits on couch and dials number to front desk- Send down some pizza to the lounge please . -hangs up and looks around at other poms , checking them all out .-
-pizza arrives . Licks lips- Pizza for all ! Nah , just kididng , all mineee . -runs to his dorm with pizza , flops down on bed and eats while watching ~Poms Weekly~ on tv .-

Charlie

I love you - ♥

Barked: Sat May 1, '10 11:12am PST 
-watches the pretty news pom , who he had always liked , announce that:-
'ONE DAY I SAY BIG DOGS FROM HERE AND THERE WILL COME TO SERVE US , AND ALL OUR FLUFFY HAIR !-
-Cheers-