Therapy Group Meetings

Dante - In Loving- Memory 4-7-8

Mommy's Angel- Now !!

Barked: Thu Oct 23, '08 7:28pm PST 
*Dante sits surrounded in a circle of chairs. He has a notebook on his lap and a pen stuck behind his ear....*

Welcome Miss Winnie, Squeaker, Blue Boy.....I thought we could use this time and thread as a sort of "sounding off" place. What do you all think?

Mommy's Angel- Now !!

Barked: Sat Oct 25, '08 6:35am PST 
Ok, I will go first........

Do you guys really understand how hard it is to hoover over Percy and Adam alllll day every day TRYING to keep them out of trouble? shrug I have to admit, though I would never admit it to them, that some of the naughty things they do are pretty funny!!
♥Winn- ie - The Pooh

Hello- Furfriends, - Diva Kitty Here!

Barked: Sun Oct 26, '08 5:28pm PST 
Ah hem......Winnie the Pooh here......mews gots that right Dante....these naughties get purrety hard to deal wif sometimes....but other times....me's wants to just giggles lookin at the silly looks on their faces!!!!! So glad to count on you to watch ofur them though sweet Dante!!!

Mommy's Angel- Now !!

Barked: Wed Oct 29, '08 4:47am PST 
Shhhhhhh shh Please don't tell them group, that I think they are silly little boys too sometimes.....yes, even when I get stuck in a hole and covered by sand!

Lord knows I TRY but geez.....my wings just can't keep up with them all the time. shrug