dinnertime? or breakfast?

Remington- (Rainbow- Bridge)

Get off the bed!- why?

Barked: Fri Oct 3, '08 10:34am PST 
I really don't know why Mom gets so upset when I wake her up at 2:00 am. No I am not sick, I just want you to feed me! Dinner was forever ago and breakfast will never get here! big grin
Winston

Let's Play!

Barked: Mon Oct 6, '08 12:23pm PST 
Remington,

Mom would think I was sick too if I woke her up at 2:00. Maybe we just want to watch tv or something. Geesh!
happy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dance

Other posts by this user

Barked: Thu Oct 9, '08 8:10am PST 
I just start licking mom's pillow when I'm ready to get up. She reeeeeally hates that cheer

Chester

Why, yes, I am a- Big Dog

Barked: Thu Oct 9, '08 6:14pm PST 
I wake Mom up at 2 am when I have to pee.

She would prefer the alternative? wink
Buffy Dec- 1997 - June 2010

I'll catch you,- you cwazy- wabbit!!

Barked: Wed Oct 15, '08 1:20pm PST 
I've got a new game I play with the she slave....I let her sleep for a while....just long enough for her to get into that deep sleep.... then I go sit by the door and whine.....I kinda spread it out, 1 am, 2 am, this morning I waited til 4:30 and she just stayed up and I got breakfast early so I may go with the early morning from now on. The game is to see how many injuries she can sustain in one week, I think she broke her toe this morning, hit it on the door frame, that wee little toe was going out sideways from her foot...it's not like the door frame hasn't been there all along??? Oh these hoomans can be entertaining.