Hi! I am Oliver, nice to meet my fellow Jack's.

OLIVER

I call him "The- Cyclone"

Barked: Sun Sep 28, '08 7:45am PST 
They say that I am a Jack a bee (Jack/Beagle) but my mom doubts that, she says I am allllllll Jack! I drive her crazy on a regular basis, she doesn't understand its just my higher intelligence! I am currently enrolled in school to "teach" me things......I think its more for my mom than for me. Anyway, I just wanted to say hello to my fellow Jacks.....lets keep in touch!snoopy
LUKE

Wheres- my- frisbee!!!

Barked: Mon Sep 29, '08 7:03am PST 
Hi Oliverwave
I have some of the same issues too. But I am now 2 years old. I've gotten alot better and mom is starting to trust me. I still like to chew things mostly my toys I like to chew all the stuffing out of them .blue dog
OLIVER

I call him "The- Cyclone"

Barked: Mon Sep 29, '08 4:43pm PST 
I do the same thing but I know that stuffings not too good for me so my mom jumps into action and takes it away cry But its usually replaced with something betterhappy dance

LUKE

Wheres- my- frisbee!!!

Barked: Tue Sep 30, '08 9:11am PST 
Oliverwave,
My mom usually just picks up all the stuffing and takes the toy and pulls all the stuffing out for me and sews it back up so I can play with it until I totally destroy it. I don't do it as much as I used too. But I have started chasing squirrels and cats. I get into trouble for that too. But I still do it. snoopy