Hope theres more American bulldogs in Canada!!!

Maximus

Sucky Puss!

Barked: Wed Sep 24, '08 6:14am PST 
Dear: AB's of Canada

I hope to see more of you joining this Group soon! I need to make more friends cry

I know I can't be the only Canadian Bred AB around hear and my mommy's not the only one that loves AB's in Canada we are a amazing and beautiful breed.
I cant even go out for a morning potty with out people coming over to ask my mommy what I am am I friendly can they pet me! lol

Tanks for visiting I hope you will stay and be my new pal
Bullwinkle

Barked: Tue Dec 9, '08 6:19am PST 
Hi Maximus smile My mommy also found me on kijiji and she could not be any happier. After losing her pittie to the ban last year, she has decided to go for the next best thing. So here I am! I am surprised we are the only two in this group. I wonder where everyone else is!?

hope to be seeing more of you around!! Take care!
Georgia

Meet every new- day with joy and- glee!

Barked: Tue Sep 8, '09 3:38pm PST 
Hey Boys!

Yup, apparently Canada is a lonely place for us AB's. Though my mommy said she sees more and more of us appearing lately. Get this - we moved to a new town this year and the house across the street has an AB pup! Anyway, I'm just so happy to find you!

Georgia

Barked: Tue Sep 8, '09 3:39pm PST 
Hey Boys!

Yup, apparently Canada is a lonely place for us AB's. Though my mommy said she sees more and more of us appearing lately. Get this - we moved to a new town this year and the house across the street has an AB pup! Anyway, I'm just so happy to find you!
Georgia

Barked: Tue Sep 8, '09 3:44pm PST 
Hey Boys!

Buddy

Barked: Mon Sep 27, '10 6:52pm PST 
hey all i just adopted an american bulldog mix 1 year old male that i renamed trooper. we live in kelowna bc... jut wanted to say hi to everyone
Tank

Tank-AKA The- Tankster

Barked: Tue Sep 13, '11 5:13am PST 
Hi there - my mom found me on Kijiji too! Great to find other American Bulldoggers in Canada smileblue dog
Otto

Slobber- McSlobberton

Barked: Fri May 11, '12 8:43am PST 
Hi all, just joined with my rescued 4 year old AB, Otto. I just wanted to say hello to all of you wonderful Bulldog owners and your beautiful pups....