Wendy, My Sweet

Tank

Born to Run

Barked: Mon Sep 22, '08 2:53pm PST 
I'm the father of Wendy's eight puppies including Casey and Rocks in this group. I used to live with Hailey in this group also. Anyway I thought I was in love with Wendy (WHICH I WAS!) and when she went missing I hid under her owners porch and wouldn't come out. Eventually I did and went home but I moped for a while after. I'm such a sweet dog and had to cope with my brother's death, then Wendy, then my son Rocks. they are all little angel
Casey

If it fits in- your mouth, chew- it up!!!!

Barked: Thu Sep 25, '08 2:52pm PST 
Tank,
We don't KNOW for a fact that Wendy is dead. For all we know, she could be in a wonderful home. I sure hope so!!
Casey

Barked: Fri Sep 26, '08 12:41pm PST 
Oh my gosh!! I have HUGE news!! When I went to pick Casey up from the dog groomer, she said that someone asked if someone owned a collie around here!! She said yes and he said that there had a been a collie (Wendy) and a puppy (Annie) in his field!! He tried to find them again but he can't! Wendy and Annie are still alive!

Casey

Barked: Sat Sep 27, '08 9:20am PST 
Now I have even BIGGER news. The puppy than ran away, she's still alive!! She was found and was taken in. She looks exaccly like Casey except with short hair. Whoa!!