JoKeR oF tHe WeEk! (Sept 22)

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Oreo

Wild man

Barked: Mon Sep 22, '08 6:13am PST 
I recently saw a distraught young lady weeping beside her car. "Do you need some help?" I asked. She replied, "I knew I should have replaced the battery in this remote door unlocker. Now I can't get into my car. Do you think they (pointing to a distant convenience store) would have a battery for this?"
"Hmmm, I dunno. Do you have an alarm, too?" I asked."

"No, just this remote 'thingy,'" she answered, handing it and the car keys to me. As I took the key and manually unlocked the door, I replied, "Why don't you drive over there and check about the batteries...it's a long walk."

CATegory: PEOPLE dancing
Baby Kitty,- RIP- 6/1/90-1/17/- 09

Need Nursing?- Call Me, I\'s da- Best!

Barked: Tue Sep 23, '08 7:48am PST 
Getting Into Heaven

After a long illness, a woman died and arrived at the Gates of Heaven.

While she was waiting for Saint Peter to greet her, she peeked through the gates. She saw a beautiful banquet table. Sitting all around were her parents and all the other people she had loved and who had died before her.

They saw her and began calling greetings to her. "Hello!" "How are you? We've been waiting for you!" "Good to see you!"

When Saint Peter came by, the woman said to him, "This is such a wonderful place! How do I get in?"

"You have to spell a word," Saint Peter told her.

"Which word?" the woman asked."Love."

The woman correctly spelled love, and Saint Peter welcomed her into heaven.

About six months later, Saint Peter came to the woman and asked her to watch the Gates of Heaven for him that day.

While the woman was guarding the Gates of Heaven, her husband arrived.

"I'm surprised to see you," the woman said. "How have you been?"

"Oh, I've been doing pretty well since you died," her husband told her. "I married the beautiful young nurse who took care of you while you were ill. And then I won the lottery. I sold the little house you and I lived in and bought a big mansion. And my wife and I traveled all around the world. We were on vacation and I went water skiing today. I fell, the ski hit my head, and here I am. How do I get in?"

"You have to spell a word," the woman told him.

"Which word?" her husband asked.

"Czechoslovakia."

big laughbig laughbig laugh
Desiree

Ghosties &- Greebles Beware!

Barked: Tue Sep 23, '08 8:02am PST 
thinkingthinking

One Last Confession

While a man was dying, his wife was maintaining a candlelight vigil by his side. She held his fragile hand, tears running down her face.

Her praying woke him from his slumber. He looked up, and his pale lips began to move slightly.

"My darling," he whispered.

"Hush, my love," she said. "Rest, don't talk."

He was insistent. "I have something that I must confess," he said in a tired voice.

"There isn't anything to confess," replied his weeping wife. "Everything's ok. Go to sleep."

The man blurted out: "No, no, I must die in peace. I...I slept with your sister, your best friend, her best friend, and your mother!"

"I know," whispered his wife, "that's why I poisoned you."

eekhappy dance

Dusk, RIP- 4/1/2001-7/1- 3/2012

It's Time To- Schmoogle!!

Barked: Tue Sep 23, '08 8:10am PST 
wave

Hymn #365

A southern Baptist minister was completing a temperance sermon.

With great emphasis he said, "If I had all the beer in the world, I'd take it and pour it into the river."With even greater emphasis he said, "And if I had all the wine in the world, I'd take it and pour it into the river."

And then finally, shaking his fist in the air, he said, "And if I had all the whiskey in the world, I'd take it and pour it into the river."

Sermon complete, he then sat down.

The song leader stood very cautiously and announced with a smile, "For our closing song, let us sing Hymn #365, Shall We Gather at the River."

laugh out loudlaugh out loud
Clarisse

You can never- have too much- love.

Barked: Tue Sep 23, '08 8:16am PST 
smilesmile

The End Is Near!

A local priest and a pastor were fishing on the side of the road. They thoughtfully made a sign saying, "The End is Near! Turn yourself around now before it's too late!" and showed it to each passing car. One driver who drove by didn't appreciate the sign and shouted at them, "Leave us alone, you religious nuts!"

All of a sudden they heard a big splash, looked at each other, and the priest said to the pastor, "You think maybe we should have just said 'Bridge Out' instead?"

laugh out loudlaugh out loudbig laughbig laugh
Isis - Gone to the- Bridge, Nov

You may pet me- now.

Barked: Tue Sep 23, '08 8:22am PST 
thinkingthinking

Need a Haircut

A pastor, known for his lengthy sermons, noticed a man get up and leave during the middle of his message. The man returned just before the conclusion of the service.

Afterward the pastor asked the man where he had gone. "I went to get a haircut," was the reply.

"But," said the pastor, "why didn't you do that before the service started?"

"Because," the gentleman said, "I didn't need one then."

way to gohappy dancebig laugh
Catalina

Queen Bean

Barked: Tue Sep 23, '08 9:55am PST 
MOL, that is a good one.laugh out loud
Clarisse

You can never- have too much- love.

Barked: Wed Sep 24, '08 4:25pm PST 
Post Turtle

While suturing a cut on the hand of a 75 year old Texas rancher, whose hand was caught in a gate while working cattle, the doctor struck up a conversation with the old man. Eventually the topic got around to Obama and his bid to be our President.

The old rancher said, "Well, ya know, Obama is a Post Turtle."

Not being familiar with the term, the doctor asked him what a Post Turtle was.

The old rancher said, "When you're driving down a country road and you come across a fence post with a turtle balanced on top, that's a Post Turtle."

The old rancher saw a puzzled look on the doctor's face, so he continued to explain. "You know he didn't get up there by himself, he doesn't belong up there, he doesn't know what to do while he is up there, and you just wonder what kind of an idiot put him up there to begin with."

laugh out loudbig laughdancing
♥- Angel - ♥

Kissy-face ...- wiggle paws

Barked: Wed Sep 24, '08 11:18pm PST 
smile A judge was interviewing a woman regarding her pending divorce, "What are the grounds for your divorce?"

She replied, "About four acres and a nice home in the middle of the property."

"I mean," he continued, "What are your relations like?"

"I have an aunt and uncle living here in town, and so do my husband's parents."

He said, "Do you have a real grudge?"

"No," she replied, "We have a two-car carport and have never really needed one."

"Please," he tried again, "is there any infidelity in your marriage?"

"Yes, both my son and daughter have stereo sets. We don't necessarily like the music, but the answer to your question is 'yes'."

"Ma'am, does your husband ever beat you up?"

"Yes," she responded, "most days he gets up earlier than I do."

Finally, in frustration, the judge asked, "Madam, WHY do you want a divorce?"

"Oh, I don't want a divorce," she replied. "I never wanted a divorce. It's husband. He says he can't communicate with me." eek
♥- Merlin- ♥

Zzzzzzzz ...- food ...- zzzzzzzzz

Barked: Wed Sep 24, '08 11:24pm PST 
short and sweet .. dancing

Customer: May I try on that dress in the window, please?

Clerk: No, ma'am. You'll have to use the fitting room like everyone else.
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2