Doggie Flight School

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2  
~Angel (RIP- 11/20/07)~

Busy sprinkling- angel dust all- day

Barked: Tue Sep 30, '08 12:25pm PST 
little angel I wish I knew you pups when I first got my wings! I had to learn on my own. confused But now I'm pretty good I think. little angel
Sweet Sadie- "at Rainbow- Bridge

Love is the- answer.

Barked: Mon Oct 6, '08 9:17pm PST 
If anyfur needs help learning to fly we are here to help you. Don't be afraid to ask. Flight school is fun and Gargar takes you riding on clouds. You will love it!

applauseapplauseapplauseapplause

Sweet Sadie
Merric ~ Our- Angel

Love like there- is no tomorrow!

Barked: Mon Oct 6, '08 9:18pm PST 
Well, Angel, you know us now and if you want to, you can help us teach others to fly. We can always use more helpers, right Garrett?

Garrett

A puppy 4 ever

Barked: Wed Oct 29, '08 5:02pm PST 
right Merrick............I got a bunch of new clouds lined up....come on new angels lets have a flight team...zooooom zoom
BEEZER-1997-- 2008

Beautiful- Rainbow Angel - I miss you!

Barked: Sat Nov 1, '08 5:41am PST 
Um, I am pretty good with my wings, but I would like to learn to do tricks with them... I wanna do like back flips and stuff like that... Also, can we learn how to do water landings??? Cause that would be really cool last time I tried it, it was a crash and burn situation..... eekeekeekeekeek
Garrett

A puppy 4 ever

Barked: Sat Nov 1, '08 3:45pm PST 
Hey Beezer Im ofdf to the carribean on Monday,,I got a really cushy cloud for your stunts,Its easy to do tricks, just close your eyes , FEEL the Love and zom zoom your got your attitude on............meet me at Glorys rose garden at 6am,bring smiles and your best pair of wings..........Oh Sadie dont forget to be there,,,,,,,we will show Beezer the ropes and then Beezer you can become an instructor.....Hows that??? Hugs to all Gargar,Sadie love|doglittle angelhappy dance
Garrett

A puppy 4 ever

Barked: Wed Nov 12, '08 4:20pm PST 
a special flight school starts Dec 1 getting ready for all us angels to drop christmas kisses on our families.........dust your wings off and come fly with me and Sadie Lovedancingcheer
Sweet Sadie- "at Rainbow- Bridge

Love is the- answer.

Barked: Mon Jan 26, '09 11:40am PST 
We need to invite some new members and get this group moving a little more. Anyfur want to be our ambassador to invite new pups and kitites.

We need at least one doggie and one kitty.
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2