The Mocha Cafe

(Page 1 of 24: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Max my sevice companion

I love to lie on- mommies lap

Barked: Thu Aug 21, '08 7:54am PST 
Hi every one we are starting this over due to the fact we have group members from other groups here. So How about we just stick with Coffee and other things a coffee house does I will later work on another style restraunt we can call our own.
So any one for coffee and donuts or sweet rolls or any thing else How about a Mocha we are getting our coffee from a San Francisco landmark And they are packed out the door
Max my sevice companion

Barked: Fri Aug 22, '08 8:02am PST 
Coffee any one you can have it your way?happy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dance
dogdogdogdogdogdogdogdogdogdogdogdogdog
Suzy Q

Born to be loved- & pampered!

Barked: Fri Aug 22, '08 8:27am PST 
Do you have hot chocolate?
I really like hot chocolate.

ANGEL LUCY-

Is it naptime,- yet ?

Barked: Fri Aug 22, '08 9:30am PST 
One coffee.......cream & sugar please.
Max my sevice companion

Barked: Fri Aug 22, '08 10:04am PST 
Coming right up Suzy Q one hot Chocolate for Suzy Q and One coffee with cream and sugar for Lucy Here you are girls would like a french crossaunt or a sweet roll either of you or maybe a breakfast sandwich. Oh by the way girls are you looking forward tonight for the big opening?
Max my sevice companion

Barked: Fri Aug 22, '08 10:04am PST 
Coming right up Suzy Q one hot Chocolate for Suzy Q and One coffee with cream and sugar for Lucy Here you are girls would like a french crossaunt or a sweet roll either of you or maybe a breakfast sandwich. Oh by the way girls are you looking forward tonight for the big opening?
ANGEL LUCY-

Is it naptime,- yet ?

Barked: Fri Aug 22, '08 8:08pm PST 
Sure, I'll take a croissant. What time is the party?
Suzy Q

Born to be loved- & pampered!

Barked: Sat Aug 23, '08 5:48am PST 
I missed the grand opening pawty. It's hard for me to get puter time in the evening hours

Could I please have another hot chocolate and maybe a cinnamon/ raisin bagel?
Max my sevice companion

Barked: Sat Aug 23, '08 9:33am PST 
Thats ok Suzy Q we had a fall out so we will redo it some time this week our disc jockey could not get at the puter.
Lowenhart's- Jaxima- Dalicious

Beautiful AND- Smart

Barked: Sat Aug 23, '08 10:24am PST 
Yo Dawgs and Ladies!! I haven't forgotten ya, but we have my skin sister and her family moving in, so I won't be able to come a lot 'till it settles down a little. Glad you're all having fun here!! Jackson.
  (Page 1 of 24: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]