Fireside Stories

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
My Buddy- Buster

Loyal Friend

Barked: Wed Aug 20, '08 11:08am PST 
Everyone likes to sit and tell stories by the fire. It's even more fun when telling a story together with friends. So come sit by the fireplace and help spin a tall tail.laugh out loud

I'll start the first one.

Buster looked longingly out the window, following the falling leaves with his eyes. If only he didn't have to babysit his new baby sister. Maybe he could sneak out while she slept.
Barkley

I eat therefore- I am!

Barked: Wed Aug 20, '08 6:59pm PST 
Then he had a good thought....She was asleep....If he just went quietly out the door he could go play outside and she would never know. So, he went out the door and started to play with the falling leaves, chasing and bitting them. Little did he know that his sister had very good hearing....
Nestle' Dark- Chocolate

Play with me!

Barked: Wed Aug 20, '08 7:14pm PST 
Buster looked longingly out the window, following the falling leaves with his eyes. If only he didn't have to babysit his new baby sister. Maybe he could sneak out while she slept.
Then he had a good thought....She was asleep....If he just went quietly out the door he could go play outside and she would never know. So, he went out the door and started to play with the falling leaves, chasing and bitting them. Little did he know that his sister had very good hearing....
Nestle' tippytoed over to the door. It was cracked open. She poked her nose out the door and sniffed. The fall air smelled so good and those big leaves look like fun to pounce on.
Buster wandered further from the house when he spotted a rabbit.
"Hey!" Buster shouted, forgetting about the puppy he thought was asleep in the house. He took off after the big bunny.

My Buddy- Buster

Loyal Friend

Barked: Thu Aug 21, '08 9:24am PST 
Nestle' tippytoed over to the door. It was cracked open. She poked her nose out the door and sniffed. The fall air smelled so good and those big leaves look like fun to pounce on.
Buster wandered further from the house when he spotted a rabbit.
"Hey!" Buster shouted, forgetting about the puppy he thought was asleep in the house. He took off after the big bunny.
"Buster, wait for me!" Nestle' called. Buster didn't seem to hear. He ran so fast after the rabbit that he was out of earshot before Nestle' could get all the way out the door.
Nestle' ran to the edge of the tall porch and slipped over the edge and landed with a loud POP! on the ground.
Barkley

I eat therefore- I am!

Barked: Thu Aug 21, '08 5:51pm PST 
She slowly slipped into the snow and started to follow her big brother. He was now just a distant shadow. All she could hear was her brother's Arroooooooos. Nestle decided that she was a big girl and could go exploring herself. Out she stepped into the woods. A little girl out in the big scary world.
Nestle' Dark- Chocolate

Play with me!

Barked: Sat Aug 23, '08 9:12am PST 
She slowly slipped into the snow and started to follow her big brother. He was now just a distant shadow. All she could hear was her brother's Arroooooooos. Nestle decided that she was a big girl and could go exploring herself. Out she stepped into the woods. A little girl out in the big scary world.
Nearby a twig snapped and on the other side wings of a huge bird flapped loudly. Nestle' jumped and started running in the direction that she thought Buster went. Trees were everywhere and Nestle' had a stuffy nose because of the cold. She could not sniff out where Buster went.
Barkley

I eat therefore- I am!

Barked: Mon Aug 25, '08 5:34pm PST 
Nearby a twig snapped and on the other side wings of a huge bird flapped loudly. Nestle' jumped and started running in the direction that she thought Buster went. Trees were everywhere and Nestle' had a stuffy nose because of the cold. She could not sniff out where Buster went. She ran and ran, but realized that she was just running in circles. She sat down, cold and scared, and cried wondering where her big brother was. She was feeling very low, but she didn't know she was about to meet a new friend. Out from behind the tree she was sitting against came a pretty little doe. She smiled at Nestle and said "wanna be friends?" Nestle sniffed and nodded her head. The little dear sat down next to her, kept her warm, and told her all about her adventures in the forest with her family. Before long Nestle stopped feeling sad and scared and started to get sleepy. She leaned against the little doe and fell asleep.
My Buddy- Buster

Loyal Friend

Barked: Mon Aug 25, '08 6:24pm PST 
Nearby a twig snapped and on the other side wings of a huge bird flapped loudly. Nestle' jumped and started running in the direction that she thought Buster went. Trees were everywhere and Nestle' had a stuffy nose because of the cold. She could not sniff out where Buster went. She ran and ran, but realized that she was just running in circles. She sat down, cold and scared, and cried wondering where her big brother was. She was feeling very low, but she didn't know she was about to meet a new friend. Out from behind the tree she was sitting against came a pretty little doe. She smiled at Nestle and said "wanna be friends?" Nestle sniffed and nodded her head. The little dear sat down next to her, kept her warm, and told her all about her adventures in the forest with her family. Before long Nestle stopped feeling sad and scared and started to get sleepy. She leaned against the little doe and fell asleep.

Meanwhile, Buster tired of chasing the rabbit and paused.
"Uhoh. What time is it?" Buster said to the quiet.
The sun was setting and darkness was encouraging the stars to start shining. "Oh no! I left Ness all day!"
Luke

I want to meet- everypuppy!!

Barked: Mon Sep 1, '08 6:42pm PST 
The sun was setting and darkness was encouraging the stars to start shining. "Oh no! I left Ness all day!"

He ran back as fast as his four legs would carry him. Thoughts of all sorts of doggie misshaps ran through his mind as he made is way back home. The sun leaving nothing but shadows as he slide inside the way he slide out. His nose told him in a instant what his eyes could not see. She was gone!! " Arf Arf " He cried hoping for once his nose was wrong. When there was a silent moment followed by another one Buster turned back to sniffing out where she had gone. If my nose tells me she isnt here.. it should tell me where she IS!!
My Buddy- Buster

Loyal Friend

Barked: Wed Sep 3, '08 5:48pm PST 

He ran back as fast as his four legs would carry him. Thoughts of all sorts of doggie misshaps ran through his mind as he made is way back home. The sun leaving nothing but shadows as he slide inside the way he slide out. His nose told him in a instant what his eyes could not see. She was gone!! " Arf Arf " He cried hoping for once his nose was wrong. When there was a silent moment followed by another one Buster turned back to sniffing out where she had gone. If my nose tells me she isnt here.. it should tell me where she IS!!

Buster ran around with his nose to the ground trying to pick up Nestle's trail. Just about then Buster's friends ran over to say "HI" on their way to a party.
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3