Close X

DC Bark Up ... Tell How You Been In Trouble!!!

Topic closed to new posts.
(Page 1 of 890: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Bridget CGC

I`m A Working- Dog!!!

Barked: Thu Aug 14, '08 7:43pm PST 
This is Bridgey, the Queen of Trouble an cause of my Mom grey hairs comin in fast. Since I been in trouble since the day I was born an can`t seem to get OUT of trouble, I wuz thinkin it would be pretty pawrrific if we coulds share withs each other bouts all the troubles we been in. Dont EVEN tell me you have not been in troubles yourself, cuz all doggies get in trouble, cuz we likes to do doggie stuff thats humans do not unnerstand. Why should we not get stuffs off the counter if it smells good an we can reach it? Or run off to say hi to black an white kitties that are unsociable an sprays us? Or jumps outs the car window at a rest stop an runs an jumps in the huge an swift current of the Susquehanny River? Ya gettin the idea? Or.......
why not eat the corn cob thats Dad left within reach on the dog house? Hmmmm, or maybe drag Moms bag off the table to finds out what goodies is in there she forgots an ransack. Ya see, i know allyou pups is gots to have some grreat stories abouts the troubles YOU cause, an I wanna see em posted here, you betcha, cuz I knows I am not alone in causin troubles. I KNOW that Talley an Billie-bob wills be on here cuz they is not innocent by any means. Ok, who will be the first one to bark? Maybe Zak? Ernie George? Cody?
Bowser

I love- to- cuddle

Barked: Thu Aug 14, '08 8:56pm PST 
Ok Bridget, Yesterday hubrother brought a vaporizer out of his room where mom says he had it hid and set it in the kitchen table.Only he didn't get the electric cord up with it and about 30 minutes latter he came back and I had chewed the plug off it. Hubrother wasn't happy.naughtynaughtynaughty
Bridget CGC

I`m A Working- Dog!!!

Barked: Thu Aug 14, '08 9:22pm PST 
Hey that wuz a good one Bowser, one which I has not did yet.
applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause

I hope you were not scolded too harshly by your hus just for needin somethin to da an chew on, an that nice plug wuz handy. blue dogblue dogblue dog

Now donts be chewin on stuff that is plugged in for dogs sake. eekeekeek
It will make all your hair stand up on end an worse. eekeekeek

Hey thanks pal for sharin that naughty story, you were the first!

way to goway to goway to goway to go

Bridget CGC

I`m A Working- Dog!!!

Barked: Fri Aug 15, '08 6:51am PST 
G`mornin pups, I is hopin to hear lotsa trouble tales from you all. I know everone of you gets into trouble.
Here is one for you.

When I was still in trainin for Service Dog, Mom an I wuz coming outta McDonalds an she had her hands full of coffee, food an me. Well, they was pesky little sparrows drivin me to distraction in the hedges along the exit, an they was too much for my labbie instincts. I lunged, coffee an food went flying, Mom lost the leash, an I was off an running after they noisy sparrows, in the parkin lot next to a main road. ( Since thens of course I have learned to nevers do that.) Mom gots me back without incident buts she definitely was nots happy. She shoulda known then how much troubles I wuz gonna keep gettin in.

Ok time to hear some more troubles!!

way to gosnoopysnoopywavecheerdancingshock
Alabaster

Big Al

Barked: Fri Aug 15, '08 9:25am PST 
Well, I have listed the many things I have done to aggravate my parents and hu-sis. I have actually been somewhat well-behaved lately. Last weekend at the shack, the guys went fishing and left me alone. You all know THAT is a BAD idea! naughty So I let myself into the cabin where there were some tasty snacks on the table. (Pork chop pieces wrapped in bacon.) Turns out that Uncle Tony was sleeping in the cabin, but I snuck onto the table and helped myself to two of them. The others still aren't sure whether it was me or Uncle Tony who ate them...hehehehehe....shhlaugh out loud
Bridget CGC

I`m A Working- Dog!!!

Barked: Fri Aug 15, '08 9:28am PST 
yeah Al, ya did it! I, Bridgey is way proud of ya, an you keeps up the good work you scavengin little doggy you. Humans shoulds know we is just doin whats comes natural to us an we will seize the moments.

hailhailhailcheercheercheerdancingdancingdancingwavewavewave

I thoughts this coulds be a good central trouble location for us all to reports on our trouble deeds. dancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancing
Sadie,- GBeAD-C1

Will the real- Shady Sadie plz- stand up?

Barked: Fri Aug 15, '08 9:31am PST 
Welllllll.....

I have knocked down the whole entertainment center because I wanted to look out the window. I chewed blinds, escaped out of windows, and even was on the roof of the condo oncesilenced
Bridget CGC

I`m A Working- Dog!!!

Barked: Fri Aug 15, '08 9:35am PST 
Oh my Dawg Sadie, you is REALLY inta the spirit of things an a real trouble pupfessional! Is is WAY impressed. Maybe I could take some lessons off you huh? applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause

You keeps up the good work now an I, Bridgey, will be waitin to hears about more of your adventures. Keep them hus hoppin, that is what i say. way to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to go
Ziggy

Come and get me!

Barked: Fri Aug 15, '08 9:39am PST 
OK here are some of the naughty things I do.....

I steal the cat toys, try to eat cat poop sometimes, steal momma's slippers and hide them under the bed. I also like to pounce on the cats and get them real mad.....

big grin
Bridget CGC

I`m A Working- Dog!!!

Barked: Fri Aug 15, '08 9:42am PST 
Ziggy you the MAN applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause

Keep them naughties comin! Better watch, them cats might git you. They are not black an white kitties are they? Them are not furriendly.

I has not even eaten cat poo, I is very impressed. cheercheercheercheercheercheercheer

I betcha Mom really hates the slipper stealing. way to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to go

See, this is really good for me, Bridgey, cuz Mom has me on virtual lockdown, an I is dependin on troubles frum all you other pups.
blue dogblue dogblue dogsnoopysnoopysnoopy
(Page 1 of 890: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]