THE LATEST from YBD (Your Big Dog/Luke)

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  
Rick

what's a- doodle-pup ?

Barked: Tue Aug 4, '09 9:53am PST 
snoopyHappy 3rd birthday, Hudson!snoopyblue dogsnoopyblue dogsnoopy
party His pawty was Sunday in South Park, Penn.party
and Hudson said "It's my pawty & I'l dance when i want 2! HEHEHEHE Luvs U huds" 1:22 PM Aug 2nd from web - Twitter snoopyparty
Rick

what's a- doodle-pup ?

Barked: Sun May 30, '10 9:23am PST 
wave yall! The count-down's on. Here's some info about Luke's arrival in Boston~
" Luke, Hudson and Murphy have Puppied Up! for over 2 years and 2,400 miles. They’ve walked through rain storms, snow storms and heat waves – carrying everything they need in packs on their backs and camping along the way in a pup tent.

They are going to walk their last mile into Boston on June 19th, 2010. Join them at the Memorial service to remember the companions, canine or human, that we've lost to cancer.

After the Memorial Service, walk the last mile into Boston with them. The walk will end at the Puppy Up! Festival where there will be vendors, food, entertainment, and more. In the evening join us at the Puppy Up! Party and Auction at the Fairmont Copley Hotel.

The funds raised from these events will be used to launch the next phase of
2 Dogs 2000 Miles, which is 2 Million Dogs “Cancer. Touches. Everyone.” Comparative Oncology: A New Hope in Cancer Research. "
~quoted from http://2dogs2000miles.blogspot.com/
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2