Breaking Dawn! *Spoiler Alert!!*

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Grisou

Grinch paws

Barked: Thu Aug 7, '08 6:43pm PST 
So what did you guys think of Breaking Dawn? You can say your opinion, but please don't be mean about other opinions!

I really loved it! It was my favorite, even tho it was a little different. I really like Renesmee, she brings everyone together. I would of like Jacob to have maybe fell in love with Leah, but that's just me thinking laugh out loud
Suzy Q

**warning**- uncontrolable- barking

Barked: Sun Aug 10, '08 6:17pm PST 
Yeah I thought Jake & Leah were gonna get together too. Guess notshrug OMD I luved at the end when Renesmee goes "I luv you momma" when Bella said she knows what to do. I about cryed!
Toulouse

Fuzzytail

Barked: Mon Aug 11, '08 1:31pm PST 
Me too smile It had a great ending.

Suzy Q

Barked: Mon Aug 18, '08 5:51am PST 
I WANT MORE!!!!! More twilight books continuing these should come out!!!!
Grisou

Grinch paws

Barked: Tue Aug 19, '08 6:17pm PST 
Yes, I wish there would be more then just 4 books. But at least there's Midnight Sun coming out some time.

Hope It'll be soon! big grin
Suzy Q

Barked: Tue Aug 19, '08 7:10pm PST 
yup yup! me too!
Sadie

Our living- Vacume Cleaner!!

Barked: Sun Oct 5, '08 9:05am PST 
yah, Meyer isnt going to publish the 5th book, Midnight Sun!!!! It was supposed to be Twilight from edward's perspective. Some of it got out on the internet!!!! im so sad. but breaking dawn was my fave book, it was great!
Suzy Q

Barked: Mon Oct 27, '08 7:13pm PST 
I know Sadie! I was sooo sad! Plus reading online is hardee fur me then reading on paperfrown
Sadie

Our living- Vacume Cleaner!!

Barked: Sun Nov 2, '08 3:20pm PST 
i know EXACTLY what you mean. Breaking Dawn was pretty good, ( i like JUST finished it a week ago. took me 2 days!) and i have to say that it was my favorite book. but reading on the internet itsnt the same as actually turning the pages and wondering whats on the next right?
Brandy

let's just play- and have fun!

Barked: Tue Jan 27, '09 10:30am PST 
applause i loved the way it ended! all the people i know said they did too! don't you love renesmee?happy dance
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2