big new dog park

Alex

Friend to all

Barked: Thu Jul 10, '08 6:23pm PST 
In a few weeks, the dog park on Lay rd north of Edinboro will open. It is both a membership and day pass admission. They have 58 fenced acres, the biggest park that I know. It used to be a golf course.
Lucy the- Valiant Lady- (CGC)

Lucy Lotsa- Trouble

Barked: Mon Jul 14, '08 9:15pm PST 
WOO WOO, that's the one we've been waiting for since February!!
Bentley

Beamers are for- wimps- get a Bentley

Barked: Fri Sep 5, '08 1:03pm PST 
Holy barks!!! That is awesome!!!! We've been waiting for a great dog park!! Any info on costs, etc?

Charlie

Charlie Pie

Barked: Thu Sep 18, '08 2:52am PST 
I didn't ask about the cost when I visited before it was open. But a newspaper story from almost a year ago said $6-8 for a day pass, but that seems low compared to other parks.
Macey

You can try to- pet me, but I- will hide!!

Barked: Fri Oct 3, '08 10:55pm PST 
this is the requirements
License
* Bordetella (kennel cough)
* Negative Fecal
DHLPP
Rabies
this is how much it costs
Members must be 18 years old.

Memberships are issued per household family (does not include roommates), and may not be loaned out to others.

Membership fees are to be paid in full at the time of registration.

Membership Plan
First Dog
Each Additional Dog

Monthly
$29.00
$5.00

Weekend-Annual
$99.00
$15.00

Semi-Annual
$149.00
$30.00

Annual
$269.00
$50.00

Daily Rate
First Dog
Each Additional Dog

Daily
First dog $9.00
Additional Dog $3.00

Daily Human Without Dog: $1.00

All dogs must be at least 4 months of age and have completed their vaccination regiment by following your veterinarian's instructions.

I looked all of this up on there site its called howlababaloo dog park in edinboro, pa.
Lucy the- Valiant Lady- (CGC)

Lucy Lotsa- Trouble

Barked: Sun Nov 23, '08 8:02pm PST 
We were so excited about this park, but will probably never gocry. A boxer friend of mine went and was told she's too aggressive to play with the other dogs so either enroll in their classes or don't come back. Anyone that has experience with boxers know that they are very exhuberant, vocal players. I don't think I want to go somewhere that's supposed to be for playing and be labeled aggressive for playing the way my breed does. I am a therapy dog and have my CGC, so I am well trained and know how to act. However, as long as I mind my manners, my mom refuses to deter me from being me when it comes to my free-time. On the plus side, I have heard it's very clean with lots of room.
Macey

You can try to- pet me, but I- will hide!!

Barked: Thu Apr 16, '09 2:06pm PST 
Its okay we were told at the dog show we wouldnt be able to attend the park either. Macey is shy towards people, but she loves other dogs. We were told she is a special needs case which is not true.