Dogster Times, Dogster Times!

Doodle

The BoBo, The- Star Of The Bobo- Show

Barked: Sun Jul 6, '08 9:24pm PST 
Hi everybody! This is the Dogster Times, Dogster Times! Please tell me if you want a job, and we will have an update soon!
Doodle

Barked: Tue Jul 8, '08 1:54pm PST 
THING JUST LIKE DOGSTER: PIKA PETS!

What is this new thing, not many a dogster know about? PIKA PETS! I would have never known, that if one of my friends had never told me! An interesting place, I might even join too! I have to get more info, to tell you more about it... See you!
Doodle

Barked: Wed Jul 9, '08 8:30pm PST 
Hi there! Have a new report, from a group called The United Pug Foundation!applause YAY! Okay, here it goes!

STORY OF THE PUG WARRIORS
As they stepped up the hill, the story begins. Some nice pugs in that group helped me, to let me know about it. It turned out a nice Pug named Dewey, came in and saved the day! There was a dragon. Guarding the golden egg the wanted! They bit and tore at the dragons wings, and it didn't do any good! But, when Dewey came in and in their words" Used a giant stink bomb, the dragon fell over! Unconcious!" Dewey was great at this story. There was another important pug in it too,Sumo. He started the journey! A true story! I hope you like it! See you!

Doodle

Barked: Fri Jul 11, '08 8:39am PST 
MARRIAGE AT UNITED PUG FOUNDATION

Lucky Simon Pieman is marrying Lady Lexus, or LL. The engagement day is not told yet, but we know the two are happy! Simon gave LL a beautiful diamond ring, in honor of their marriage, and yet will be further told!