WAKE UP!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
♥CoC- o- Chanel&heart- s; -

Mommy\'s Angel

Barked: Fri Jun 13, '08 5:39pm PST 
Hey everybody! I am new to dogster. My mom has joined gruops to take to other Tzu mommies about their babies. So come on, let's talk.
Chauncey

Little Miss- Priss

Barked: Tue Jun 17, '08 7:42pm PST 
The pups around here seem to be hiding from this group...not sure where everyone went!! But we would looove talking to ya! dancing

Mommy\'s Angel

Barked: Wed Jun 18, '08 3:16pm PST 
I'm glad someone responded!

Chauncey

Little Miss- Priss

Barked: Thu Jun 19, '08 9:40am PST 
Oh, yes, we're always around. So where are you from, what do you like to do, etc?? blue dog

Mommy\'s Angel

Barked: Thu Jun 19, '08 7:15pm PST 
I am from Ky. I am four months old and I like to stay busy. I have human brothers that I have to keep up with and boy do they move fast. Me and my mommy are the only girls in the house so us girls stick together. I am my mommy's first dog as an adult so she tries to find out as much as possible so that she does the right thing with me. She's doing great so far. At least she thinks she is. Bol!
Chauncey

Little Miss- Priss

Barked: Fri Jun 20, '08 12:30pm PST 
Sounds like she is getting things under control! We tzu's are a good breed to learn on since we were bred for companionship. I'm getting old and from northern MN. I don't move around too much anymore, though every once in awhile I get an energy spurt and run around and play a bit. Mostly I just lay around and make people do things for me!
Alabaster

Big Al

Barked: Fri Jun 20, '08 12:32pm PST 
Heya, Coco! My name is Al (Chauncey's brother) and I am a MOOSE for a shih-tzu. Sometimes I pretend I'm a big dog. I like to cuddle and be around people. I am protective of my property from big dogs and I love pretty much everyone. I don't like being left alone. I like to go to the shack, fish, go on boat rides, and chase chippos!
Oreo

Oreo-Queen Of - The House

Barked: Fri Jun 20, '08 6:19pm PST 
Hello, We are also new to the group.....Are names are Oreo, Sasha,
& Teddy Bear but they mostly call him just Teddy.....We look forward to talking to you and learning more about you.....
Oreo, Sasha, & Teddywave

Mommy\'s Angel

Barked: Fri Jun 20, '08 7:04pm PST 
Thank you all for responding! My mommy did alot of research on the breed and knows that I am the right little girl for her but sometimes I like to be naughty such as nipping at my little human brothers ( can't help it, they are soo sweet, yum!) ,barking (the brothers are being noisy, why can't I?) chewing , ect. She wants me to be good girl and she wants to make sure she teaches me well. Any advise for her?
Bella Sue

Loveable

Barked: Sat Jun 21, '08 5:33pm PST 
Hieveryone my name is Bella Sue Im from Ohio Im new to this group I would love to have you all as friends!!
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2