Duke's Unite!!!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Duke- Eastwood- Prince

Senor...may I- have another- treeet?

Barked: Mon Jun 9, '08 10:58am PST 
I don't know about the rest of you Dukes, but I have just about had my fill of those squirrels...Always sitting up in the trees making faces and chattering down at me and my subjects (Cindi Lou, Bart and Allie). We must do something about them.
Duke

Otter???

Barked: Mon Jun 9, '08 6:31pm PST 
I agree, lets get those squirrels and the possums too.
Duke- Eastwood- Prince

Barked: Fri Jun 13, '08 3:03pm PST 
Hmmm,
Possums are bigger than me...I'll distract them and then you can get 'em from behind. Whatcha think Amigo?

Duke

Otter???

Barked: Sun Jun 15, '08 10:07am PST 
BOL that sounds great.
Duke

GO BYE BYE!!!!

Barked: Tue Jun 17, '08 6:54am PST 
I love to chase anything that moves!!!!Bunnies... included... I just can't help myself!!!
Duke- Eastwood- Prince

Barked: Tue Jun 17, '08 2:11pm PST 
Bunnies are close to rodents.. Always good to chase them out of the yard so they don't get our food.
Duke

Barked: Thu Jun 19, '08 1:04pm PST 
Bunnies are my favorite thing to chase... but we have alot of skunks here, and they smell pretty bad sometimes.
Duke

Otter???

Barked: Fri Jun 20, '08 2:13pm PST 
Mommy won't let us chase the bunnies. Our name is Harer (Hare is another name for Bunny) so she says if we chase the bunnies we are chasing our family members. Humans are so weird.
Duke- Eastwood- Prince

Barked: Mon Jun 23, '08 3:07pm PST 
Ci Amigo,

People don't make any sense, sometimes. Like they want us to play with them...except when we have good smelling mud and stuff on us. We are jus' trying to make them smell better.
Duke

Duke - "Born to eat".

Barked: Sat Aug 30, '08 9:05am PST 
oh yeah!!!!!lets get roof rats too!i hate those things, they creep me out!!!! my family hates them too!lets get them!!!! naughty
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2