Rest in Peace Buster boy!

lucy Angel- 18/7/97--10/- 7/2011

For Little- Bit...DIE CANCER- DIE

Barked: Sat Jun 7, '08 3:27pm PST 
I smile on you from up above
And thank you for the years of love.
My memory within your heart
Will comfort you while we're apart.

Our Buster crossed the bridge two days ago and our hearts are broken.Words are poor at times like this but prayers and a candle are always welcomed.
Goodbye Angel, play with the other babies and give many hugs and kisses to Maro and all the other doggies that wait many of us to meet again.
With lot's of love to one great dogster friend with the most adorable flews ever...
Mommy Nana and the girls
Buster (RIP)

That's Mr. Brown- to you!

Barked: Sun Jun 22, '08 6:46pm PST 
Thanks so much, Lucy and family.

We are missing our boy so very much but know we did the right thing to let him go.

The kindness of so many friends makes it tolerable.

much love,

Buster's mom
Mugsy Man- Our Angel,- R.I.P

king of the- couches

Barked: Thu Jun 26, '08 1:07pm PST 
If it should be:

If it should be I grow frail and weak and pain prevents my peaceful sleep, then you must do what must be done, when this last battle cant be won

You will be sad, I understand. Selfishness might stay your hand., But on this day, more than the rest, your love and friendship take the test.

We've had so many happy years, that what's to come can hold no fears. You'd not want me to suffer, so please when the time comes, please let me go.

Take me where my needs they'll tend. Only stay with me until the end. Hold me firm and speak to me, until my eyes no longer see.

I know, in time , you too will see, it is kindness that you do for me.
Although my tail its last has waved, from pain and suffering I've been saved.

Do not grieve it should be you, who must decide this thing to do.
We've been so close, we two, these years....
Don't let your heart hold any tears.

Author unknowncry