Just to Chat

(Page 1 of 33: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Muffin

Chubby Jungle- Kitty

Barked: Thu May 22, '08 7:16am PST 
Just thought I would start a thread for chatting and seeing what everyone is up to these days! So what is everyone up to?
CHADWICK - LOVE IS- FOREVER

JAZZMAN CHAD

Barked: Thu May 22, '08 8:50pm PST 
Im not up to much! Today I watched Daddy mow the lawn. He was riding around on his red mowing tractor and it sure looked fun. I got some ice cream for dinner. Always something to be thankful about!

Tell us about yourself and where you're from, so we can get to know you!
Muffin

Chubby Jungle- Kitty

Barked: Fri May 23, '08 10:51am PST 
I'm not up to a whole lot, either. Yesterday was fun; I was teasing that doggie-sister of mine until she jumped on the table and got in BIG trouble. Heehee. big grin She caught me once, and even though she doesn't hurt I squeal until mommy gets her off of me. This morning I had fun trying to get mom and dad out of bed - their little noise box starts playing, but no one gets up! I tried to turn it back on, but I couldn't figure it out. thinking Maybe next time...

JAZZMAN CHAD

Barked: Fri May 23, '08 10:28pm PST 
I did figure out my mom's by-the-bed noise-box! I found out how to turn the radio on in the middle of the night and watch mom and dad fly out of bed into the floor! I think thats why they make me sleep in the other bedroom now. That and taking daddy's sox out of his drawer and putting them downstairs under the dining room table. They lack a sense of humor.
Mr. Micky,- Southern- Gentleman,

Braveheart

Barked: Sun May 25, '08 8:39am PST 
Since I'll be 3 years old soon, I decided it was time I took up a sport-since we live in the mountains, I decided to take up climbing. I've already mastered the highest bookshelf and the top of the wardrobe! My favorite turkey feather used to be up there and now I find it's been moved.....I'll just have to keep climbing and looking.

Braveheart

Barked: Sun May 25, '08 8:40am PST 
Since I'll be 3 years old soon, I decided it was time I took up a sport-since we live in the mountains, I decided to take up climbing. I've already mastered the highest bookshelf and the top of the wardrobe! My favorite turkey feather used to be up there and now I find it's been moved.....I'll just have to keep climbing and looking.

JAZZMAN CHAD

Barked: Mon May 26, '08 3:14pm PST 
Climbing is a good sport for cats!! Myself, I do sprinting. It upsets people when I dart through like a galloping elephant. MOL
Muffin

Chubby Jungle- Kitty

Barked: Tue May 27, '08 1:35pm PST 
Mmmm...climbing AND sprinting!! You guys are very ambitious. Is harrassing the dog until mom gets really mad and yells at both of us a sport??

Braveheart

Barked: Wed May 28, '08 5:38am PST 
You guys are brilliant with those bedside noise boxes. We don't have one so I bang the bathroom cabinet doors-usually around 3 AM-this is when I like to get up and a kitten wants to have company....
Muffin

Chubby Jungle- Kitty

Barked: Thu May 29, '08 8:46am PST 
Well, of course! Those humans can't expect us to entertain ourselves ALL of the time! kitty And if they don't pay attention, I wake up the dog and she starts whining, so one way or the other, they are waking up!!! dancingdancing
  (Page 1 of 33: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]