Question of the day.

(Page 10 of 10: Viewing entries 91 to 97)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  
Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love- to Mom and- Toulouse

Barked: Mon Nov 9, '09 6:36pm PST 
It never stays cold enough here. We get the St. Louis weather. We may have freezing for a week but then it always warms up and even the ground thaws out. The sun is out even in winter and Senator would stand on the south side of the barn, away from the north wind, and the sun reflecting on the barn was quite warm.
Lady Sophie- of the Great- Hunt

The Baby!

Barked: Thu Dec 17, '09 2:37pm PST 
Athena, may I say you look very beautiful and Christmasy in your Santa hat.way to go
Athena (In- Memory)

Barked: Tue Dec 22, '09 5:07pm PST 
Thank you, Sophie. It looks like you and Santa are pals. Does that mean you're at the top of his list for toys, treats and stuff? big grin

Athena (In- Memory)

Barked: Mon May 3, '10 6:14pm PST 
Anyone watch the Derby? Did you notice how they talked about the jockeys and the owners and the trainers and ladies' hats and dresses ... talked to celebrities ... talked about everything except the horses? Uh ... wasn't this a HORSE race?
Lady Sophie- of the Great- Hunt

The Baby!

Barked: Thu May 6, '10 8:17pm PST 
I missed it. Been workin on a chicken pen outside and not watchin TV much. I did see the winner on my homepage that evening. I'll have to pay attention so I don't miss the other two.
Nala Sue - [Angel]

6 - 30- 10 RIP

Barked: Sat May 8, '10 2:38pm PST 
We didn't watch this years Derby. If it was like last years coverage why bother. They don't talk about the horses and their lineage. And the stories behind the scenes. They must and we can't get the station?
Ollie

Barked: Thu Jul 21, '11 10:55pm PST 
when my sister took me out to the horses and she introduced me to a big big horse. We were okay when sister was holding me but from the ground his hooves were really scary. confused
  (Page 10 of 10: Viewing entries 91 to 97)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10