Question of the day.

(Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  
Annie

Barked: Tue May 20, '08 1:20pm PST 
Ok Lets try to get this PARTY started!! LOL hamster dance

I will ask a question for everyone to answer and the first person that answers can ask the next question . I put it as question of the day, but we can spread it out. Ideas anyone?? On getting this group going a little more.

THE QUESTION>>>>>>
What is your favorite horse related memory??

party
Cisco Kid

Free Kisses!!!

Barked: Tue May 20, '08 7:53pm PST 
Oh...Mama was so excited to meet the Clydesdales at Sea World San Diego....they have their main stable there....geez...you could eat off the floor....those are the most beautiful horses in the whole world....cloud 9 Mama would take me riding with her in my baby pouch...I loved our horses and used to try and lick them on the nose...I got a little nervous if they tried to sniff me too close...red face
JEWELS

Too Sexy For My- Toys!

Barked: Tue May 20, '08 7:55pm PST 
thinkingthinkingthinking Hmmm....well I'm kinda new at the "ranch" and so far me and the horse "Bingo" only sniff each other thru the fence....big grin When Mama goes out to feed him I get all jealous and start barking my head off!!!!! This makes Mama koo-koo.....laugh out loud

Pharaoh (In- Memory)

Let's go for a- run!

Barked: Tue May 20, '08 8:11pm PST 
When Mom got her first (and only) horse. Bringing him home, putting him in the stall and being able to look at him and say, "He's MINE !!!" big grinhappy dancebig grinhappy dancebig grinhappy dance
Pharaoh (In- Memory)

Let's go for a- run!

Barked: Tue May 20, '08 8:14pm PST 
As for myself . . . . going with Mom and The Senator on trail rides!!!dancingdancingdancing
Annie

Barked: Tue May 20, '08 10:01pm PST 
Oh thank you for answering!! LOL Mommy was a little worried, she thought she would get a notice of someone answering in her email. shrug

My moms favorite horse memory is the first time she got to ride her horse Girlfriend. Before she owned her, she got a chance to ride her just messing around. Mommy has been on ALOT of different horses but there is a special connection with Girlfriend that leaves a smile on Mommas face.

Got to get off the computer here comes a storm. Tell you my memory later.
Cisco Kid

Free Kisses!!!

Barked: Wed May 21, '08 7:04am PST 
wave Hi Annie, I see you have a fursib named "LaDoux" (after Chris I guess)...Mama went to see him in concert in CA about 6 mos. before he went to Rainbow Bridge....I left you and LaDoux some bones...teehee....

C.K.
JEWELS

Too Sexy For My- Toys!

Barked: Wed May 21, '08 7:07am PST 
**QOTD - Tues. May 21**

How much does hay cost where live and what kind do you buy?

I'm going to keep the questions in the original thread unless you want to start a new one each day....

Jewels
way to go
Cisco Kid

Free Kisses!!!

Barked: Wed May 21, '08 7:09am PST 
frown Oh Jewels, Mama is paying anywhere from $15.95 - $17.25 per 125# bale...Alfalfa or 3 way....this is very expensive...says the price of hay and gas is putting her in the poor house.....confusedconfusedconfused
Annie

Barked: Wed May 21, '08 11:39am PST 
Yeah Ladoux is named after Chris Ladoux. Thats awesome that you got to see him in concert. He is one of mommas favs. Pretty sad that he passed away. As an old cowboy use to tell my mom, the good Lord musta needed another bronc rider. smile

Momma is paying $120 for a not so good ton of hay. She is pretty worried about her horses and them being hungery, she supplements with alfalfa cubes (2 bags a day at $11 a bag!!) Have payed as much as $200 and $12 for a 80lb bale. Hay is through the roof! Im sure glad I eat dog food
confused
  (Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10