tell us about your dachund!

(Page 6 of 6: Viewing entries 51 to 55)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  
Chevy

Give an old- grumpy dog a- chance!

Barked: Sun Mar 24, '13 10:54am PST 
I think I am a weenie/pitbull mix! I am very elderly at 14, but I still feel young as ever!! My mommy rescued me when i was around 7 years old, from death row at the local pound. I had some trust issues to begin with but now I am my family's fearless protector, even though I only weigh 25 lbs!
Norman

Barked: Fri Apr 12, '13 6:41am PST 
I'm a puppy mill rescue from Missouri. I arrived at Animal Haven, a rescue shelter in NYC, and was adopted by my "mom and dad" in April, 2012.
Edie

Barked: Mon Jun 3, '13 3:47pm PST 
Hi Everybody! dog
My name is Edie and my litter mates are Zen and Scout! We are doxie mixes. Our mom and dad adopted me in late March 2012 when I was still a baby. The man who adopted my brother and sister surrendered them back to the shelter and so my mom and dad adopted them, too! So we all get to live together on a lovely farm in Kentucky!

Penny Lane

I always get my- way!

Barked: Tue Jun 4, '13 9:22pm PST 
Hi I am Penny (or Penny Lane) I was adopted by my mommy and my boy just over a week ago. My boy found me just as they were leaving and he loved me right away he says everyday I am the best thing that ever happened to him! I just love my new home I have a big brother named Hades he doesn't play with me too much but we do gang up on the evil cats together.
Sugar

Barked: Sun Jun 30, '13 10:55pm PST 
We are Pixie and Sugar-13 yr. old sisters who were rescued by our mom when we were 5happy dance. Our biggest problem is we insist on jumping off furniture even though we are given steps and cushions so we hurt our backs occasionally.
Right now Sugar has a suspicious lump that the vet is checking out and Pixie has a sore that she won't let heal because she keeps licking it(she sees vet for it again this week)so you can keep us in your prayers. frown
But we still like to pretend we are hunting in the backyard and enjoy lots of snuggle time, so for 13 we are still pretty young!applause
  (Page 6 of 6: Viewing entries 51 to 55)  
1  2  3  4  5  6