Bi-Eyed Love

Niko

Lover of all

Barked: Thu May 8, '08 5:52pm PST 
Hi Im Niko and I have one brown and one blue eye. People say stupid things to me and think im a girl. Woof! I'm happy to have found a group just for me. I'm always looking for friends, especially other bi-eyed friends
Nikki

I am the queen - bow down to me- !!

Barked: Fri May 9, '08 8:32pm PST 
hi niko I'm nikki i have 1 eye that is part brown I wouldnt let other people comments offend you they just dont know how unique we are our eye color dont change how loving and devoted we are to our human family i think being bi-eyed make us even more beatiful than we already are . and actually its very common among huskies
just flick them with your tail as you walk by head held high we are huskies..........we rule!!!!!!!!
Blitzen

Barked: Sun Aug 24, '08 4:36pm PST 
Hi! My name is Blitzen. I have one blue and and one half blue, half brown eye. I love the way I look. My eye was part of the reason my mommy thought I was the pick of the litter. What other breed can say they have a half colored eye? Bi-colored eyes are the best!big grin

Sesi

Cute but dumb

Barked: Thu Sep 11, '08 3:01am PST 
Hi, Im Sesi. I have one blue and one half blue/half brown eye! Everyone stops my mom when we're out and loves my eyes.
Sierra(Not- mine- anymore)

Born to Run

Barked: Wed Oct 8, '08 10:37pm PST 
Hi my name is Sierra, and I have one blue eye and one brown eye, along with one floppy ear and one sticky up ear! I am super unique, and very beautiful wink
Jack (not- mine- anymore)

Born to Run

Barked: Wed Oct 8, '08 10:38pm PST 
Hi! I am Sierra's fur-brother Jack, and I have a brown eye, and an eye that is half blue and half brown!
Bleu

snazzy-bleu

Barked: Fri Nov 21, '08 8:20pm PST 
We rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin
Maggie (I'm- Moms Angel- Now)

Punish the DEED- NOT The Breed!!!

Barked: Mon Apr 26, '10 11:23am PST 
I'm Maggie and I am bi eyed. Mom and dad always get the same question asked of them when they take me out somewhere and people see my pretty eyes. They think I am blind in my blue eye. -shakes her head- humans who knew they could be so silly? Mom says she loves me just cause of the blue eye and cause I am so silly at times. She also says she loves me cause I try and take up most of her space in the bed.
Akeyta

Humans are so- pathetic...

Barked: Wed May 5, '10 11:03pm PST 
Hi, I'm Akeyta. I have one blue eye and one brown eye. Many humans exclaim and stare at me like I'm deformed because of my eyes. They even ask my owner if I'm blind in my blue eye. Stupid mortals! Why must we put up with their idiocy?