Job Openings

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
The Divine- Miss Jenna- Pooh RIP

Remember to pay- love forward

Barked: Fri Apr 11, '08 5:09pm PST 
Anyone want a special job in this joint let me know.

Dancer is owner and operator blue dog
Buddy dog and I snoopy are co-managers
Weedle little angel and Bama little angel are hostess and
host with their special fairy dust
da Poops are here to entertain you happy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dance
Goofball and Charlie are our bouncers naughtynaughty

We need a bartender, wait staff, cashier, singer, etc. etc.... Let us just have a blast here. No worries about anyone stepping on our favorite little woof Dancer!
Lil Sassy

Born to be held,- and loved, and- kissed.

Barked: Sat Apr 12, '08 1:38pm PST 
cheercheerwave What can me do Aunt Jenna? Huh? You didn't asign me any job? shrugcry
Me want to be a big girl and work too.
Sadie Pearl

I am finally- loved and- spoiled- rotten!!!

Barked: Sat Apr 12, '08 1:39pm PST 
Well, since my mommy was a cashier for over 23 years, I think I'd be great at it. She's taught me all about money and things.
So I'd like to apply for cashier please.

Snuggles

Please Don't Use- Hartz Products.

Barked: Sat Apr 12, '08 1:42pm PST 
blue dogHey Miss Jenna,

What about me being a bartender or a waiter? I can do it, I know I can. I'd have to brush up on my mixed drinks, but I think I can still remember how to make a White/Black Russian. And what about Sex on the Beach..........mmmmmm that was always good (the drink, get your minds out of the gutter)....and The Jelly Fish. Oh there are lots of good drinks out there.

And I know I can balance the trays good enough to be a waiter cause I can balance my toys on my head, sometimes.

Just let me know.
Muffy Mouse

Queen of all I- survey!!

Barked: Sat Apr 12, '08 3:05pm PST 
hamster dance Me can sing! Aroo00000000ooooooo! Me can say "Ar Ruv Roo" to my Mama! ARrroo000000000oooo00000000oooooo....hamster dance
Junior~Petun- ior Poop

Pocket Poop!

Barked: Sat Apr 12, '08 5:17pm PST 
OOOOOOOOoo WOW Muffy dat is soooooooooo neat dat you
say "ruv ru" to you mommy ....You gots a video of dat? OOOO me wuv to see it ..bet you is super duper cute doing it . But den you super duper cute any hows.
Bo

Bo-Bo----- Born to chase- squirrels

Barked: Sun Apr 13, '08 8:09am PST 
Miss Jenna, I would like to apply for the job of waiter. I am really good at balancing things. Thanks for your consideration!
The Divine- Miss Jenna- Pooh RIP

Remember to pay- love forward

Barked: Sun Apr 13, '08 10:37am PST 
Lil Sassy...you so bee you tee full...I want you to be the hostess at the door to greet everyone as they come in! You'd be so furfect for that job! Your personality would make everyone want to come back just to see you.

Snuggles...perfect as bartender! I love it!

Sadie Pearl -- not only cashier, but also take reservations! We love your personality and would be great at both.

Bo -- waiter it is...and a purty darned good looking one dat!

Muffy Mouse can be our house diva songbird!
Lil Sassy

Born to be held,- and loved, and- kissed.

Barked: Sun Apr 13, '08 3:38pm PST 
Ohhhh me have to go get some new make up and hair bows and things. Oh Thank you Aunt Jenna for letting me be hostess. Me will make you proud, me will.

Love ya,
Sadie Pearl

I am finally- loved and- spoiled- rotten!!!

Barked: Sun Apr 13, '08 3:39pm PST 
Oh Thank you Miss Jenna for letting me be cashier and make the reservations. That means so much to me. I know I will be good at it.

Sadie Pearl
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2