Close X

DC DOGGIE CHATTER!

Topic closed to new posts.
(Page 1 of 3879: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
♥- Maggie- ♥

Adopt a- Shelter- Dog!

Barked: Thu Mar 27, '08 2:45pm PST 
We all need a place we can come bark about anything - problems, questions or just plain chit chat. So....... The DC DOGGIE CHATTER is open for business!

WE'RE HERE TO HAVE FUN SO LET'S GET STARTED!
cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer

Edited by author Thu Jan 28, '10 2:35pm PST

Buddy "Sweet- Angel"

Please- Opt to- Adopt

Barked: Thu Mar 27, '08 2:50pm PST 
I have a question... In another thread Pony Girl complimented my page background. Thank you Poana! Anyway, my assistant thought it was a semi-nice background for Spring. Well, my question is do any of you have a hard time finding "manly" backgrounds for holidays and seasons? I am too much of a "manly" dawg for what we can find. This cutie-foo-foo stuff has got to go! dog
Minster Jr.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Barked: Thu Mar 27, '08 3:22pm PST 
It is hard to find manly backgrounds unless they are plain or have to do with sports...Right now I have a beach background on my page cause I love the beach..

Henry

Having fun

Barked: Thu Mar 27, '08 3:23pm PST 
Hey Buddy I hear you ! I have trouble finding pages suitable for us guys yet be fun at the same time . Any other guys feel this way ?
♥- Maggie- ♥

Adopt a- Shelter- Dog!

Barked: Thu Mar 27, '08 4:05pm PST 
cloud 9 Ooooh Minster! I've heard about your wonderful trip to the beach the other day!! I just love LP!!! I know you guys had the best time and I'm so jealous! cheer
Angel Poana- 5/5/06 - 1/2/13

It's All About- Me!

Barked: Thu Mar 27, '08 6:39pm PST 
This is a cool idea Maggie!

Sorry boys, but us girls have no trouble finding pretty backgrounds for our pages! (sigh) Sometimes it just pays to be a girl! cheer cheer

Hey! do any of you other pups have your very own "voki" pet? My momma made a pit bull to look just like me! I love how the eyes follow the cursor around. It's almost eerie! laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
Miss Molly

Having Fun

Barked: Thu Mar 27, '08 7:28pm PST 
Yep mom put one on my page I love it it's so cool . The way you can make your doggie say anything you want him/ her to say .
♥- Maggie- ♥

Adopt a- Shelter- Dog!

Barked: Fri Mar 28, '08 3:49am PST 
Good morning and HAPPY FRIDAY!!! cheer cheer

Hey... I would love to get some feedback from ALL of you. What would you like to see in DC to make things more fun/interesting? We're all up for suggestions!

Have a great day and weekend! hug hug
Buddy "Sweet- Angel"

Please- Opt to- Adopt

Barked: Fri Mar 28, '08 1:16pm PST 
wave Hi woofers!

Have a great weekend! If we're not around tonight we'll see ya tomorrow! way to gosnoopy snoopy dancing way to gosnoopy snoopy dancingway to gosnoopy snoopy dancing
Darby

I love to- FRAP

Barked: Fri Mar 28, '08 4:50pm PST 
wave

I can sympathise with you guys, not many masculine backgrounds around.............that's why i've decided to go with a food theme! Right now i'm using my favorite food as my background, cheese cloud 9 I think it looks "manly" enough! laugh out loud

Have a Great Weekend! wave
(Page 1 of 3879: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]