Stickers

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Jelly

The world- belongs to me!

Barked: Mon Mar 24, '08 6:21am PST 
Does any pup have trouble with those stickies that are found on squeaky toys? It seems that almost all the plush squeaky toys at the store have at least one sticker on them and usually it says, "Squeeze Me, I Squeak!" We have such a terrible time getting the sticker off to the point that it is causing damage to the toy. I got a new squeaky plush yesterday and we had to cut it off so my poor toy actually got a haircut. Has anyone found a better way to take those stickers off?? shrug
Minnie

Where's the- rabbit?

Barked: Tue Mar 25, '08 9:24am PST 
We have the same problem with the stickers frown
Maybe they are one the toys too long.shrug
Trixie

The Charmer

Barked: Tue Apr 1, '08 10:41am PST 
Mommy and daddy just leave them on cuz they are so hard to get off. One time that squeeze me I squeak sticker stuck on my tummy and mommy laughed so hard that she cried. Tee-hee. I was due for a bath anyways and it came right off.

They are a pain though.shrug

Afwe, Service Dog ♥ )O(

Spartans??? - AWOOOF!!

Barked: Mon May 5, '08 5:47pm PST 
LOL so funny Trixie!!!
Andi

It's all about- meeeee!

Barked: Tue May 20, '08 11:10pm PST 
My mom got me a quacky duck and the dumb sticker that says "Squeeze Me" won't come off. Mom just left it on. It's ok though, I thought I liked the duck at the store, but I think at home he scares me a wittle tiny bit. When he quacks, I jump and scoot backward across the wood floor! I hope I don't get splinters in my butt!
Tiggles- (CGC, SILIF)- IN LOVING

Give LOVE to get- LOVE-Adopt a- Dog!

Barked: Fri Jun 6, '08 8:09am PST 
BOL, Trixie big laughbig laughbig laugh
Trixie

The Charmer

Barked: Thu Jun 19, '08 7:58pm PST 
Thanks, we thought it was funny too.laugh out loud
Duke ^PAWS^

Just Kicking- Back!

Barked: Thu Jul 24, '08 8:57am PST 
I don't have a problem with stickers on my toys because I am only allowed to play with balls. No stuffed toys for me. It takes me about 5 minutes to eat the sqeaker out of the toy so I can play quietly. Lexi leaves her squeakies in because she loves to run and make noise with the ball. We have squeaky balls all ove the back yard.
snoopy snoopy snoopy
Balto

Squeeky toys- beware!

Barked: Sun Aug 30, '09 4:28pm PST 
My mom found that on some of the toys with kinda "longer hair" she can put a comb in between the toy and the sticker and most of the time it will comb out way to go
Pablo

LOVE ON ME- NOW!!!!

Barked: Tue Feb 9, '10 7:45am PST 
I love squeaky toys!! and I love the challenge of seeing how long it takes to dig the squeaker outapplause all my toys are eventually demolishedwavewaveblue dogblue dog
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2