NEW HOLIDAY BEING CREATED! SPIRIT DAY FOR THOSE WE WISH TO LOVINGLY REMEMBER! DISCUSS WITHIN!

Orange Crush

Let the good- times roll!

Barked: Sat Mar 22, '08 8:38am PST 
Because several of our wonderful members are at the Rainbow Bridge we would like to create a special holiday for them. Let's discuss a date! On that day we will remember our passed loved ones and celebrate the lives they lived and the angels that they are now.
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT YOU ALL ARE WONDERFUL AND AMAZING!
With love,
-Secretary Ms. Crush hug
Big Bad Baby- Twinkle

You want ME to- BEHAVE????!!!!

Barked: Mon Mar 24, '08 7:48am PST 
June Wun. Haflway thru da year. So cats hoo have gone late last yeer or early this yeer can also be remem-purred.
Big Bad Baby- Twinkle

Barked: Mon Mar 24, '08 7:48am PST 
June Wun. Haflway thru da year. So cats hoo have gone late last yeer or early this yeer can also be remem-purred.

Orange Crush

Barked: Tue Mar 25, '08 11:25am PST 
Good idea. cloud 9
Big Bad Baby- Twinkle

Barked: Tue Mar 25, '08 1:04pm PST 
Oops I didint meen to post it twisse! (blushiz)

Meowmie will alwayz remembur Miss Princess, and Pee Wee and Puddy and Buttons, alla dem catties she haz evur known.

She awlso tole me to reemind yooz to remembur those catties with no naim, and thoze catties (inkleewding ferals, cuz Cee Cee -- still very much alive -- was wunss a feral) whoo wur abandunned, hoo die un-loved, unmourned and all alone .

(cries)
Orange Crush

Barked: Tue Mar 25, '08 9:03pm PST 
I will include that in the same day, thank you. Those kitties need a day of reflection applause
Zeke

Is it time to- eat?

Barked: Wed Mar 26, '08 4:48pm PST 
I think that's a great idea. Halfway through the year works good. And, yes, like Twinkle said...definitely include those who are feral and died without evfur knowing the love of a warm home.
way to go
Ellie (now- at rainbow- bridge)

Sure I make a- mess, So What?

Barked: Wed Apr 30, '08 3:54am PST 
This is a wonderful idea.
We support it wholeheartedly as thirteen of my fur brothers & sisters are at the bridge, we agree about ferals being included too, it's not their fault that they had no loving home.

PURRS.
The Cornish crew.