Close X

NEW MEMBERS: Introduce Yourself!

(Page 301 of 301: Viewing entries 3001 to 3005)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  292  293  294  295  296  297  298  299  300  301  
Teddy

Do you want to- play with me???

Barked: Sun Jan 12, '14 4:09pm PST 
waveHello Alva, nice to meet you and welcome in the groupbig hug

laugh out loudDon't worry, we are all herders by names only, only a pawfull of us ever saw a real sheepway to go
Ace

*cocks head*- -what's a motto?- *blinks*

Barked: Mon Jan 13, '14 4:23am PST 
Hello everyone,

I am Ace, a 9 week old Border Collie X residing in Queensland Australia and boy is it hot here. I am full of boundless energy though I think I could trick anyone with how I sleep then suddenly snap awake and begin the terror of play. I love to try and herd my two sisters "Ayla Jean" (who I am almost bigger than) a 7 year old Toy Poodle who isn't too fond of me yet and "Trouble" a 1.5 year old kitty who doesn't know what to make of me though she hasn't bopped me on the head yet like she does Ayla, I feel special. They don't like it...but...that doesn't stop me does it? Nope.

I like learning new tricks, getting into trouble by stealing flip flops, sneakers and most of all any piece of clothing I get my mouth on, I absolutely love my food and get fidgety when I finish before little Ayla because I wish she would share. But, my Mummy (Cassandra) and Aunt (Rosie) can't stay mad at me when I steal things. I will lastly add I absolutely adore making new friends.

I am glad to be here with so many other pups smile
Shula

Play! Run! Jump!- Herd! Chase!

Barked: Mon Jan 13, '14 7:58am PST 
Welcome, Ayla and Ace!! welcome Ace, I am the same way: I appear to be sleeping, but I jump and get runnin' at moment's notice! laugh out loud

Teddy

Do you want to- play with me???

Barked: Mon Jan 13, '14 4:10pm PST 
waveHello puppy Ace, it is so nice to meet a little one like you, welcome in the grouphughughug
Hank

Hanky Panky

Barked: Tue Jan 14, '14 2:11pm PST 
Hi Alva wave you are mighty pretty welcome
Hi puppy Ace -- welcome you sound like my kind of pal way to go
  (Page 301 of 301: Viewing entries 3001 to 3005)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  292  293  294  295  296  297  298  299  300  301