Close X

NEW MEMBERS: Introduce Yourself!

(Page 1 of 301: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Jet (In- Memory)

Barked: Fri Mar 21, '08 5:36am PST 
New here! Pawsome! Come and introduce yourself here!

Hello I'm Jet. A hyperactive Border Collie whose addicted to squeaky balls. I share my home with 6 humans, 2 rabbits, Ruby and Roxanne, a hamster, Skips and lots of fishies.

I am a very talented trickster and love learning new tricks. I also do a little canine freestyle and agility.

My Mum has a passion for herding type breeds, especially for Border Collies, so we decided to start this group dedicated to all herding and pastoral breeds.

Edited by author Fri Oct 31, '08 1:40pm PST

Jet (In- Memory)

Barked: Wed Apr 9, '08 8:31am PST 
*Bump*
Roxy

Just call me- Mrs. Boss

Barked: Wed Apr 9, '08 6:59pm PST 
Hi I am Roxy. I am a Border Collie. I am almost 9 years old. I have 1 brother and 1 sister. I do not work as a herder but my instinct is still strong. I love to have staring contests with my parents and I am the leader of my pack.

Jet (In- Memory)

Barked: Thu Apr 10, '08 1:47am PST 
Hi Roxy wave

We have a bunny named Roxy and you make me think of her. laugh out loud
Cassis

Barked: Thu Apr 10, '08 6:11am PST 
Hi Jet,
I am Cassis, I am a 2+ years Groenendael, although I dont do herding I have been doing agility for about a year now, and we are training for our first show in May.
I live with my two other Belgian friends and my mum (Sue) in a small village on the outskirts of Spalding in Lincolnshire. I am ball mad and would play all day if I could.
cheer
Jet (In- Memory)

Barked: Thu Apr 10, '08 11:25am PST 
Hi Cassis! wave

Welcome to the group.
Bambi Lynn

If it dares to- move- herd it!

Barked: Sat Apr 12, '08 8:41pm PST 
Hi, I'm Bambi- A spunky girl with boundless energy. Nice to meet all of you!
Roxy

Just call me- Mrs. Boss

Barked: Sun Apr 13, '08 7:57pm PST 
Nice to meet you Bambi and Cassis
Molly

Hear all! See- all! Chase all!

Barked: Mon Apr 14, '08 8:55am PST 
Hi Everyone! I'm Molly! I am a 8 year old Miniature Australian Shepherd and I live in Nevada with my brothers Casey and Leo - 2 wonderful Golden Retrievers and my Mom and Dad. I tried herding only 1 time. Mom and Dad took me to a trainer who had a farm and about 8 sheep. Everyone said I did great on my 1st try! Must be something to that instinct thing!! BOL! I tried agility and flyball also -- but I get distracted very easily and every noise I heard threw me off track. But I still have very strong herding instincts also - and I love to herd anything in the backyard -- birds, jack bunnies, my brothers, bugs.....basically anything that moves!!! blue dog
Frosty the- Snowman, CGC

Blind? Deaf? - Whats that!?

Barked: Mon Apr 14, '08 3:13pm PST 
Hi. My name is Frosty. I am an eight year old deaf/partially blind collie. I have never herded-it's kind of hard with just your sniffer. My sister Indie is a smooth coat collie. She went herding once and she did really good.
  (Page 1 of 301: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]