Bark, Meow, Or Just Visit Here For a Hug!

(Page 1 of 92: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Thu Mar 20, '08 7:30am PST 
Hiya pups and kitties...this a new thread, a new concept for us here in PAWS Angels.

We don't really get a chance to know each other very well. We all post individually in the threads when we are spreading love and kindness, BUT we don't really get a chance to bark and meow with each other.

This thread is being set up for our MEMBERS! snoopy Feel free to stop in each day or whenever you would like and VISIT with your fellow PAWS Angels! Bark or Meow, or just pick up and/or drop off hugs!

I think it's a great idea and it will give us a chance to get to know each other more!

hughughughughughughughug
Scooter,- PAWS

Barked: Thu Mar 20, '08 7:30am PST 
I'm leaving hugs for all our paws angels! Thanks for all you do!

hughughughughughughughughug
Scooter,- PAWS

Barked: Thu Mar 20, '08 7:31am PST 
oh and one more thing...thanks to my paws angels family for your support yesterday when I wasn't feeling well. Your love and kindness mean a lot to me! hug

I am feeling better this morning and didn't have any problems on my morning walk way to go

Lilly *PAWS*

Yes, you may- call me Princess

Barked: Thu Mar 20, '08 9:17am PST 
Oh, Scooter that's great news! Glad things are looking up! ^~~^

Dropping off a big round of hugs for everyone here!!

hug hug hug hug hug hug
hug hug hug hug hug hug
♥- Shadow PAWS- ♥

Seen and unseen

Barked: Thu Mar 20, '08 10:21am PST 
I stopped by because I really need some hugs. My beloved Norman is taking his final journey today and I am very sad. cry
*Isis*

Just call me- *POOT-POOT!

Barked: Thu Mar 20, '08 11:12am PST 
Shadow..Here are some Big Extra HUGS fur you!!hughughughughug

I am so happy you feel better Scooterapplause We were worried about you.What a great idea you had fur starting this thread

HUGS to all the Angelshughughug
Scooter,- PAWS

Barked: Thu Mar 20, '08 4:58pm PST 
Oh Shadow...I am so sorry cry I know how much you car about Norman. We are here for you ok?

How did you guys meet? I have a dogster hubby too and his name is Oz. He's a super sweet pup and he's a beagle too hug
Piewackit

Tortietude? Yep- I have it!!

Barked: Thu Mar 20, '08 7:27pm PST 
Here's some hugs for you Shadow hughughughug
And, if you need to talk, I'm here for you. hug
It's been a rough day here that's for sure. Norman and Delilah both.
crycrycry
Piewackit

Tortietude? Yep- I have it!!

Barked: Thu Mar 20, '08 7:28pm PST 
Oh and thanks Scooter. This thread is a good idea. And, we're all so glad that you're feeling better. No more eating strange things, my beagly friend.
hughug
Scooter,- PAWS

Barked: Fri Mar 21, '08 5:15am PST 
Oh Pie...I hope that remains the case...I can be a bit mischevious wink

My grandma and grandpa are here for a visit! snoopy They like to spoil me...grandpa really likes to pet me a lot. Last night Grandpa fell asleep on the sofa sitting up and my sister Trudy comes barrelling up the stairs after our evening walk...jumped right on him eek Let's just say he was a little shocked. and Mom? Mom felt red face Trudy? Trudy felt snoopy big grin

I want to leave hugs for Canela and Baby. I know the last few days have been tough for them.

hughughughughughughughughug
  (Page 1 of 92: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]