Isn't Being a Mutt Great?!?

Mistic Rain

Give me- milkbones, and- no one gets hurt-

Barked: Tue Mar 18, '08 8:03pm PST 
Hi every Doggy!

It's me Mistic, and I just wanted to get your opinions on why some people are so strange that they like those pure bred dogs better than they like like us cute little mutts. Like my mommy says, "If you want a get a pure bred dog, it's going to have the same characteristics, and colorings of other dogs of the same breed. But if you get a mutt, you probably aren't going to find another dog that has exactly the same characteristics, and colors, even if they're litter mates. Thats the good thing about mutts." I have to say I agree with mommy. None of us (me and my brothers ans sisters) looke exactally alike, even though we're all Lab/Sheperd mixes. some of us were mainly brown, some of us were mainly black, but if Isay so, I'm definetly the cutest of the bunch! So why is it that some people are so arrogant about us mutts, than they are about those purebred dogs?

We're cuter, aren't we, since we're all so differnt?

Woofs and puppy kisses,
Mistic
Faith Lynn

I Am So Ready- For Summer!!!

Barked: Thu Mar 20, '08 9:11am PST 
I agree!!! snoopy
I love being a mutt. Mommy has owned purebreeds before she adopted me, and she says that I'm the smartest mutt she has ever had. The best thing is that I don't look like all other dogs! I don't even know what I am!!! laugh out loud
Buster

Pure Mutt and- proud of it!

Barked: Sun Mar 23, '08 4:48am PST 
snoopy We are proud to be one-of-a-kind!

Mistic Rain

Give me- milkbones, and- no one gets hurt-

Barked: Mon Apr 28, '08 5:43am PST 
I just wanted to ask if anyone else's mommy has heard the same things that my mommy hase heard. She's heard stuff like "My dog's better than yours because mine's purebred, and your's is a mutt. What's wrong, can't you afford a GOOD dog?" Or "Well, your dog isn't very smart because it's a mutt." These kind of things make me so mad. Don't these people realize that mommy has a mutt because mommy wants a mutt? And to those people who think that mutts are stupid, think again. (Well, mommy did have a mutt once who actually was kind of dumb, but that's beside the point) Does anyone else get these stupid comments about how much better some purebred dog is than us mutts?