Basset Buddies Rescue, Inc.

Bullet

I am here to be- served.

Barked: Sun Mar 9, '08 2:57pm PST 
Basset Buddies Rescue, Inc. http://www.bbrescue.org is an all volunteer 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to the re-homing and rescue of Basset Hounds. Our service area includes all of Minnesota, Wisconsin and Northern Illinois.

BBR takes in homeless and unwanted Basset hounds looking for a home. They then place the basset into a foster home until they are adopted.

Can you help? BBR is looking for foster homes, transporters and volunteers to help attend various adoption events.

For more details simply email Lisa at bbrlisa@hotmail.com!
Ed

Barked: Mon Mar 10, '08 12:53pm PST 
My wife & I have seen this site and have thought a lot about adopting one or even fostering. Kills me that so many are available. I mean a Basset; how do you give that up?

We have two basset's now; Ed & Mabel (I've not had time to make a page for Mabel yet). We love them to death.
Bucksnort

Never met a- couch I didnt- like!

Barked: Mon Mar 10, '08 2:36pm PST 
There are so many reasons people give up their bassets. The fact of the matter is...we've seen a lot of people having to move and end up in situations where they cannot have dogs. Possibly the economy? There are also a lot of folks who get bassets who do not toally get the breed. They are very unique, that is for sure!!

But - BBR is always in the search for volunteers! We do have an emial newsletter to let you know what is going on with the rescue! Let me know if you want to receive it....just shoot me your email at mnhoundage@yahoo.com and I can get you signed up!

Max "The- Million"

Max The Moocher

Barked: Fri Feb 3, '12 7:38pm PST 
Thanks for all you do for us Bassets!

Max