Close X

The Breakfast Club

(Page 1 of 1380: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Reese

MOL - I'm a total- nip-head!

Barked: Thu Mar 6, '08 4:57am PST 
Top o' the morning, everyone! You know, breakfast has become an unofficial tradition in the Alley, so I'm opening up The Breakfast Club to give us a place to have it everyday. This morning, I whipped my typist into submission, and she has put on a lovely spread for you all: omelets, pancakes, waffles, grits, hashbrowns, bacon, sausage, eggs, OJ, coffee, and mimosas for those needing a little "hair-of-the-dog." Eat up while the syrup is still warm!
MISS DIXIE- MONROE

GIGGLERS WILL- RULE THE WORLD!

Barked: Thu Mar 6, '08 5:37am PST 
*draggin herself in...barely a minute too soon.... COFFEEEE...OOOOO COFFEEEEEEEEEEE *starts pourin in a cup...then gives up and just sticks her head unner the spigot on the coffeee urn...* ULP....SORRY GUYS...been a ruff nite...neeeeed coffee....high winds all night...me and mom watched the big oaks out back....pretty scary>>>>>uh-oh...i better pour a cup fer her too...i be right back *runs out carryin a mug fer da momma!*snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

Other posts by this user

Barked: Thu Mar 6, '08 6:19am PST 
i brought a sample of cheesecake for everyone it good cherry cheesecake my favorite. hummmm i got to go catch the truck make sure you goes to the right place

Aggie - Our Soul Cat- Angel

Conga- Queen

Barked: Thu Mar 6, '08 7:14am PST 
*Aggie comes running in, holding on to Maggie's paw and dragging her along*

FOOOOOOD ... I told you I smelled bacon and waffles ... big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Reese - BRILLIANT idea ... must have been that bag of nip I left with you last night, it cleared your mind, gave you the munchies and inspired you to open The Breakfast Club ... Amazing what some good Colombian nip will do for ya!!!

*Aggie & Maggie grab two plates and load up on waffles, pancakes and drown everything in syrup ... they carry the plates and Mimosas to a table and sit down to slurp, crunch and enjoy*

way to goway to goway to go
Robert- Redcat (ILM)

I did NOT steal- that bag of- treats!

Barked: Thu Mar 6, '08 7:38am PST 
Snarf, slobber, gobble-gobble-gobble, -belch-, grunt-grunt, bite-bite-bite-bite, -gulp-, -belch-....

Thanks for the great munchies, guys!!!!! Purrrrr-belch-rrrrrr, R.R.
Simon- beloved- angel

see my blog at- www.ninasbigstor- e.com

Barked: Thu Mar 6, '08 7:45am PST 
Hi reese...Hi all...is there any shrimp...(simon grabs a pancake and a cup of coffe and looks for shrimp to go on top of it....purrs, Simon
Felix - In Loving- Memory

Felix the Lap- Cat

Barked: Thu Mar 6, '08 7:59am PST 
Good morning, everyone! Mmm - breakfast smells wonderful!

*fills plate with eggs, bacon and waffles and gets some coffee*

Did someone bring some shrimp for Simon? laugh out loud
CHADWICK - LOVE IS- FOREVER

JAZZMAN CHAD

Barked: Thu Mar 6, '08 9:18am PST 
Yeah, I brought the shrimp. We west coast cats cant wake up without it. I brought a big tray of big fat gulf prawns and another tray of smaller brine shrimp, so there's something for everyfur.
Even a little nip-dip to dip them in.
Reese

MOL - I'm a total- nip-head!

Barked: Thu Mar 6, '08 4:09pm PST 
Aggie, I think you're right - that nip really was some inspirational stuff!!

Simon - we've always got shrimp for you. I'll have my personal chef/typist make a delicious shrimp frittata for you tomorrow morning.

Well, off to dinner for now and the Bing for later! Breakfast is only 12 hours away.
Stitch - Adopted

who me?

Barked: Fri Mar 7, '08 3:01am PST 
Slips on in and grabs a donut! Whole wheat of course..MOL! Our typist has to go lift..Friday is flat bench day! Us cats are going to jump on the dumb pecker head when he the bar up..It's fun he gets so pissed and yells at us!big laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh
  (Page 1 of 1380: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]