That disgusting Video!!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
*Isis*

Just call me- *POOT-POOT!

Barked: Wed Mar 5, '08 3:25pm PST 
I am just livid right now!! That video should NOT be on this board!! Kids come in here and they should NOT have to see this! It will give me nightmares for a long time!!!!!!!!!

Please take it off!!
Princess- Kitana

mother hen,- behave children- behave

Barked: Sun Mar 16, '08 7:06am PST 
this is the EXACT place that video should be showed!!!! as a parent you can set the parental locks on your computer so they don't see. but still there were warnings before the video even showed. besides its not like this was made up, this is really happening! now this particular group is about JUSTICE for these animals and how can there be justice if nobody knows about the problem! maybe you should've followed the warning and NOT watched it. it bothered me too and not a little but a lot but I NEEDED TO KNOW SO I COULD DO SOMETHING!!!! IGNORANCE IS NOT AN EXCUSE!!!!!! my 12 year old daughter is on this computer and comes to visit in Dogster as well and at least she'll know what's going on so that as she gets older and takes over she'll know some places to start. this is not Hollywood made up crap this is REAL stuff going on in REAL places and something needs to be done and fast! how many animals do you think go through this everyday? everyday that passes animals suffer here! btw....you were'nt supposed to like it just do something to help them
Josie

Too cute for- words

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 6:35pm PST 
It was hard to watch...
No my 17 yr old hasn't seen it because she simply can't handle it...
But I have discussed this type of thing with her to help prepare the way...

Sport

Barked: Thu Mar 20, '08 7:37am PST 
Which video is it?
Sport
dog
Shadow NPC,- MDM

Ban the Deed - Not the Breed

Barked: Thu Mar 20, '08 12:36pm PST 
It's the video about the "Gas Box Killings in NC" It's very hard to watch but it opened my eyes to what happens in other places in the country and lit a fire under my butt to do something about it. I sent an email to every public officer and shelter still using the method in NC that I could find an email address for and am spreading the word all over the place. I live in WI and sent an email about it to everyone I knew and I've received responses all the way from New York!
*Isis*

Just call me- *POOT-POOT!

Barked: Mon Mar 24, '08 12:31pm PST 
Dogster and Catster are both for children to use!! It is a Family site! If you are that ignorant of world issues then watch the news!!
NOBODY should post crap like that on a FAMILY forum!!
Seven years or over.go read the rules!

I am DONE with this
Josie

Too cute for- words

Barked: Mon Mar 24, '08 1:01pm PST 
My kids grew up with me doing rescue & have seen some horrible sights...
It's made them aware of animals needs for protection...

And personally I supervise mine on the net I don't care what the site is or that they're 17 & 19
Odie-Wan-Ken- obi CGC

Jedi Master- Odie-Wan-Kenobi

Barked: Wed Mar 26, '08 11:08pm PST 
is this video on dogster?
Princess- Kitana

mother hen,- behave children- behave

Barked: Tue Apr 1, '08 5:03am PST 
first of all a 7-9 year old shouldn't be on ANY site ALONE at that age, family site or not they are not familiar enough with a computer to be left alone, who knows what will happened if they push the wrong buttons at the right time they could end up somewhere most adults don't want to be. and this particualr group is FOR THIS SPECIFIC KIND OF STUFF!!!! and hello, what news media reports this stuff before there's an arrest or pending charges? i've never seen it on any news channel! and what about Animal Planet? don't they have Animal Cops? i know of a lot of young kids that watch that program! i've watched it myself and felt the same way as i did about that video. i think there are more important things that we need to shelter our kids from than animal abuse films that are true and we need to do something to help. besides it is also a good tool (not that one in particular) to let the younger children know that there are people out there that don't only do this kinda stuff to animals and they will do to children as well. helps them to understand better when adults say "DON'T TALK TO STRANGERS"
Norton

Leader of the- Pack

Barked: Wed Apr 23, '08 5:54am PST 
We have to agree with Princess Kitana. This can be controlled so that your children don't see it. If you want a site with only happy things this is not the for you. Is it better that we all hide our heads in the sand and just not know. Not knowing will not get anything done. It won't go away if it is ignored.

applause
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2