Anywhere fun to take dogs in Erie

Savannah

Don't Worry, Be- Happy!

Barked: Thu Feb 28, '08 11:11pm PST 
I was trying to think of anywhere fun to take my dogs up in Erie. I know there is Presque Isle but are there any dog parks? Are you guys doing the Because you Care Dog Walk, I think a group of us from Clarion are coming up. I know it is quite a ways away but we are trying to find fun things to do with our dogs in Erie.
Duke

Psycho pup

Barked: Fri Feb 29, '08 3:52pm PST 
someone told me the humane society has a dog park out back but I haven't been there yet. My dogs are too afraid of other dogs right now and don't play nice.
Savannah

Don't Worry, Be- Happy!

Barked: Fri Feb 29, '08 6:57pm PST 
I heard about that but I didn't know if it was open yet.

Zima June 1- 2007 -

Barked: Tue Jun 3, '08 9:56pm PST 
The dog parks behind the Erie Humane Society are open. Took Zima there to check em out. She approves of them. snoopy
Nyssa (Nyssa- Lady of the- Lake)

Don't make me- get up

Barked: Thu Jun 12, '08 7:45am PST 
We've been to the dog park behind of the Humane Society a couple of times. There is a good amount of space for running & playing, but there's not a whole lot of shade. My little "brother" and I like to lounge around after playing, so it gets pretty hot back there in the summer. Owners are able to section off part of it in case other dogs are there who don't play nicely or are too small or big, etc. Also, I think there are still a few owners out there to don't pick up after their doggies... All in all, it's a pretty good place to run around smile

Woof!
Zima June 1- 2007 -

Barked: Mon Jun 16, '08 6:12pm PST 
it does get warm back there .. the dog parks behind the Humane Society Bldg. there are wading pools and water bowls in each of the two dog parks plus picnic tables for the "parents" to sit at. cheer
Lucy the- Valiant Lady- (CGC)

Lucy Lotsa- Trouble

Barked: Sat Jun 21, '08 9:55pm PST 
There's supposed to be a new dog park opening up in Edinboro (not sure when). I believe it's at a old golf course and they said on the news that it will be fully staffed every minute the park is open.