The Water Cooler!

(Page 1 of 157: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
I Am Meagan,- Call Me- (Meg)

Pawtee Pup

Barked: Sat Feb 23, '08 9:48am PST 
First Day of the Water Cooler--February 23rd 2008!

Hi Pups!! Today is going to be fun because mom's grandaughter is coming to the house for the afternoon to play with me!! Her name is Syara and she is 11 years old. She has so much energy and won't leave me alone. By the time she leaves, I sleep all night!! Hee Hee laugh out loudlaugh out loudbig laughbig laugh

Edited by author Tue Aug 19, '08 4:46pm PST

Sammie- Poochon

Barked: Sat Feb 23, '08 10:25am PST 
(.... walkin' in, looking around... ooohhh the place is quiet.... I hear somethin'.... what's that noise.... drip... drip... clunk*... isn't that Meg?... She's filling water bowls....)

Hi Meg wave

I heard noise and I came in to see what was going on. Can I have a sip of the cool clear water?

Seems like you'll be busy today with the granddaughter. That should be fun. My human sis took me out for a very short walk this morning not to overstress my back. I was sooo happy to be outside... I snuck out to come and say hi and check out the new place. Gotta go back quick before mom finds me here... I'll be back shortly... shhhh

dancing

Pawtee Pup

Barked: Sat Feb 23, '08 11:27am PST 
wavewave Hi Sammie!! So glad to see you cheercheer How are you feeling baby girl?? Do you like the new place?? I painted it Pink just for you!! Syara is watching Knight Rider with the car called Kitt!! She is really enjoying it. Please take care of your self, sweetie!!cheersnoopy

Vesuvius Lucy

On the- run- again!

Barked: Sat Feb 23, '08 11:39am PST 
Hi Megwave I love your name for the place! EXCELLENT!

Pawtee Pup

Barked: Sat Feb 23, '08 11:47am PST 
Hi Suvi!! I love your picture, it is so cool. Thanks for playing Triva!! You did very good. I am excited about the Water Cooler and all the friends here. Fun place to dogdogdog
Phoebe

lil' one

Barked: Sat Feb 23, '08 12:33pm PST 
ooh nice! thought it was The Water Bowl but this name is good!

So, we got almost 10 inches of snow. Lady and I played in it!!!! Mommy fell yet again because of Lady. Lady was trying to sneak away. Sheer ice under the snow! poor Mommy!
Sammie- Poochon

Barked: Sat Feb 23, '08 12:44pm PST 
applause Nicely decorated Meg! applause I'm doing much better but mom is always on my case to be careful...

Phoebe, hope your mom didn't hurt herself! shock
Vesuvius Lucy

On the- run- again!

Barked: Sat Feb 23, '08 12:50pm PST 
Geez, I hope you are all doing ok! Ice under snow, deadly combination for falling! And doggies trying to sneak away is not good! Ok, all of you pups, listen up! When there is ice under the snow, mommies do not have toenails to dig in! So no leash tugging, no sneaking off!laugh out loud

Pawtee Pup

Barked: Sat Feb 23, '08 3:09pm PST 
Hi! Phoebe, Sammy and Suvi!! Wow, I am so sorry that mom fell again and pups, you have to protect your Rents. They are delicate and need your help!! I love chatting with you!! It is so cool!! Sammie be careful of your back and just what did happen to you??thinkingthinkingsnoopy
Sammie- Poochon

Barked: Sat Feb 23, '08 8:18pm PST 
Mom doesn't know what happened because she checks on us so closely all the time. The vet thinks it's because I need to lose some weight. Mom is now switching me to my brother Kinko's diet, from Purina EN to Royal Canin IVD (rabbit-potato). Kinko's dermatologist said the IVD has less calories for the same amount of food. Mom gives me plain rice cakes for treats instead of cookies... I like the new food and the treats.

Since I was a puppymill mama and caged in with not much space to move, mom thinks it could be something I had since awhile and I now have the effects of it. If things keep on going well, mom said I will be able to have my back fixed by laser surgery. The vet said the success rate is 96%!!!

Sammie Poochon snoopysnoopy
  (Page 1 of 157: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]