Pet Go 'Round

Roscoe the- Racehound&tr- ade;

Faster than a- speeding- jack-rabbit

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '08 4:52pm PST 
Pet Go 'Round a pet store that sells many puppies has opened up in Lynhavenn Mall in Virginia Beach
Please do not support this industry by going there, or allowing friends/family to go there.
Pet go 'Round's puppies come frome puppy mills & I feel it's important that we get the word out on puppy mills since Lynhavenn mall is a high traffic area.
I went in there on Sunday... and they had already sold 23+ dogs from when they opened on Saturday.

Any ideas? I may even call the PETA base or go out and protest. I cannot stand to see puppy mill dogs being sold at such a high rate- they wil lbe making a lot of money & selling mass puppies in this area.silencedcry
Toby

Eat, Sleep, and- Be Happy

Barked: Sat Feb 23, '08 4:04pm PST 
Hey Roscoe,

This is horrible! You know, it might be a good idea to contact your local SPCA about this or PETA, like you said. My Daddy also suggested maybe contacting your congressman - apparently they are trying to pass a law in Richmond to help "crack down" on puppy mills. Keep us updated on this situation, ok?

Toby and Daisy

Barked: Sat Feb 23, '08 5:22pm PST 
No Problem
We are also having this problem with the pet store called Animal Jungle.
They are going to be expanding their business so they can sell puppies from puppymills. Please keep this from happening, write to congress!

Willy

got meat?

Barked: Thu Mar 6, '08 3:08pm PST 
thanks for the info! we need to put an end to this!

Barked: Sat Mar 8, '08 10:18am PST 
I got in contact with PETA and it's a go for the Protest!
Details will be added later if you want to come & join!
Bark back soon!way to go
Morgan

Barked: Fri Mar 14, '08 7:35am PST 
I used to love pet stores when I was little, because the puppies are so cute. Then when I got a little older I did a project on animal adoption and I realized how awful the conditions are, how sad the puppies get, and that there are TENS of thousands (and more) desperate dogs at shelters that will be put down if nobody saves them! Instead running puppy mills, these people should be taking interest in dogs that already needed a better life. Hope congress can help put these places out of business! cheer

Edited by author Fri Mar 14, '08 7:37am PST

Gator Bait

I didn't know- they where- expensive!!!

Barked: Thu May 28, '09 1:06pm PST 
My mommy wants you to know she is sorry. She was ignorant and did not know. She bought my little brother their. He had an intestinal parisite that the Vet had never seen before. He said it only happens with puppy mills. Mommy could not bring herself to give up my little brother (Beaux). So we contributed, but we paid it back. Our neighbors wanted a dog. They said they found one they liked at Pet go Round. Mommy educated them and they rescued! YAY! So Mom is sorry and we love Beaux, but what is happening there is horrible.