Our loss

Roxy

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '08 6:56pm PST 
I wanted to let everyone know that my sister Buffy (also a member of this group) is no longer with us. She was very old and sick and hurting a lot.
My mom and Dad had to take her to the vet to help her on her way. We all miss her so much and have broken hearts right now. My mom and Dad adopted her 10 years ago. I am only 3 years old and she has been with me all of my life. I am very lonely without her and my mom is worried about me too. I am sure in time I will be ok though.
Anyhow I just wanted to pass the news on to everyone.
Bruschi

Daddy's home!!!!

Barked: Thu Feb 21, '08 4:34am PST 
Lots of hugs hughugto Roxy and her familyhughug from our family. Special hugs hughugto Buffy, too
Shoot Bird

Barked: Tue Mar 4, '08 5:09pm PST 
cry So sorry to hear that cry Big hug 4 u all hug

Gus

If I see it,- it's MINE!

Barked: Thu Mar 6, '08 7:11pm PST 
I am so sorry for your loss Roxy. My thoughts are with you and your family. I will keep you in my prayers.hughughughughughughughughughughughughughug
Mandy

I love all my- Wonderful- Furiends!

Barked: Fri Jul 25, '08 4:51pm PST 
I am so sorry! frown
Daisy - RIP My- Pretty Girl!

Barked: Tue Jul 29, '08 7:25pm PST 
Roxy:

I am so sorry about your sister!! I know how you feel as it has only been about 10 months since my brother went to the bridge!! I still miss him.

Boxer Hugs to you and your entire family!!

Daisy
Ruger

Tough Boy

Barked: Sun Sep 14, '08 8:15pm PST 
AWE!! I'm SO sorry to hear about your loss! You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers! cry
tobias

Whens the food- coming????

Barked: Thu Oct 30, '08 4:57pm PST 
Roxie,
Sorry for your loss. Wished this would be easier for you to understand. I hope you feel better soon and that you don't get too lonely without your pal.
Baxter- *Missing*- Plz Pray

It's a dogs- life!!!

Barked: Fri Jan 23, '09 5:01pm PST 
I am soooo sorry, just remember now she is in a better place!!!

Lots of hugshug,
Baxter
Gus

If I see it,- it's MINE!

Barked: Sun Feb 22, '09 5:13am PST 
I am so sorry for your loss. hug