Spoiled Pugs Peter Pan Room

(Page 1 of 564: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Sat Feb 9, '08 9:22pm PST 
Welcome to the SP Peter Pan Room!!

Where no puggy or doggy wants to grow up!!

Here you can come in and play, romp, poo, pee, chew up stuff, run around till yer jest tuckered out!!!

We has beds galore! Soft one, hard ones, pink ones, blue ones, big ones, one puggy ones….they are all here for you to take a nap “When-ever you feel like sleepin”

There is fresh water in silver bowls, pink bowls, blues bowls, you can even get water and food bowls with your name on it!!! They will always be full…so when you feel like eatin and drinkin…you can!! When ever!!!

Toys oh boy do we have toys!!!! Magic toys, squishy toys, pink toys, blue toys…toys, toys galore!!! No fightin here cuz you get toys whenever and where ever you want them!! No sharing!!!!!

It is a Barkin whenever you want!!!! Bark as loud as you want, bark as long as you want!!!

For you moms and dads, this is also where you can ask questions about your baby

For many of us we adopt Pugs for the first time. As with any pure bred breed, you may have questions.
For fun….tell us about what your little one did that was so funny, cuz who hasn’t had a baby that did something funny. We luv to hear new baby tales....
We know cuz we have our own Mr. Magoo and Brody....even Raven is still under 12 months..*sigh*

THIS IS THE PLACE!

So come join us for some fun!!!

Nanny Boo.....
"Prince" MaGoo

I wuz the- first....

Barked: Sat Feb 9, '08 9:35pm PST 
Mr. Magoo goes running in and starts throwin pillows at Brody..*wham*...Oh ha ha...got you!!!
Stops to pee in the corner....gets sum water...grabs a toy and another one falls from the magic sky to replace it....

He then tears around the room with Brody on his tail!snoopy
Brody (Our Cousin)

I am flying, I- am flying

Barked: Sat Feb 9, '08 9:37pm PST 
*Hey* yells Brody as the pillow bounces off his head...no fair!!!!

Starts to chase Mr. magoo and trips over his ears...*Umph!*

I will git you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nanny Boo looks in and smiles....now they gots a place of their own...yeah!

Daisey*Mae

- spoiled!-

Barked: Sun Feb 10, '08 7:08am PST 
Hopw adorable! I hope you don't mind me stopping in to see the new place, Boo! This is a great idea you had here and I know all the little ones are going to love it. Look! They are tearing all over the place already! laugh out loud
Baby Ben CGC

Lubs you!

Barked: Sun Feb 10, '08 8:34am PST 
*Baby follows his beautiful Queen mother...he stays close at her side...he's shy to see the other puppies playing but wants to play too...peeking out from behind the queen his baby tail waggles hello...*
♥King- Spivey♥

King- Spivey of- SP

Barked: Sun Feb 10, '08 9:12am PST 
I am going to stop in and tell stories right after our honeymoon!

I think we need to invite all our baby puppies here at SP...Nanny Boo...this is beautiful!partypartypartypartypartypartypartypartyparty
Princess- Marley

Mrs. Nicco Bacan- Silvis

Barked: Sun Feb 10, '08 10:12am PST 
ohhhh dis will be great me babies are gonna lub it so much sank yew Boo
Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Sun Feb 10, '08 1:01pm PST 
Nanny Boo sitting on the floor with all the babies surrounding her....
They are listening intently of the story of how King Spivey and Queen Daisy met....
Boo says, " Even when they were babies, *she looks around with big eyes*, "they knew they lubbed each other, theirs was a match made in heaven and they played the whole day long, chasing each others tails, barking....King Spivey even peed their name on a tree with a heart no less....."
The girls giggle and the boys poke each other....
Duke

I am Duk'in with- the best!

Barked: Sun Feb 10, '08 7:28pm PST 
Way to go BOO...Nanny Boo....Teach all those little babies how to pee the correct way now!
Great idea...way to go here!

hughughughughughughughug
Kingstars- Louie

I'm the Boss of- Our House!

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '08 3:46am PST 
smilesnoopy I jest wanted to stop in and see all the little pups. They is so much fun to watch...it makes me want to jump in da middle wif dem all and play wif dem. Ah, I wish I was a puppy again...snoopy
  (Page 1 of 564: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]