Wiggle Butt Lounge !

(Page 1 of 757: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Eve

Eve: aka Evil- Sidewinder

Barked: Thu Feb 7, '08 4:22pm PST 
big grin Welcome all you fun loving Boxers !!!WB Lounge

Its opening night here at the "Wiggle Butt Lounge " ... i'll give you the Grand Tour ...but first... lets all greet Ruby & Abe at the " Pawsome " ....Horseshoe shaped Bar [ designed by my daddy ] for a glass of the Bubbly partyparty

First off .... you will notice our Gigantic dance floor..... where we can all perform our Kidney Bean & ButterBean moves .... as well as the ones we still have to invent. snoopydancingsnoopydancingsnoopy

That swirling snow you see just beyond the dance floor.... is our " World Famous Sno-Globe "
cheercheercheer OMD ! i love that thing !!!! big grin

Moving on to the right of the horseshoe ...is out Games Area .... our pool tables & dart boards are sure to be a hit !laugh out loud but be sure to work out any aggressions on our Layla Ali inspired " Boxing Bag " ... thats right Boxers .... we have our own Boxing Bag !!! big laugh work out those front paws & have a refreshing dogarita at the same time ! way to go

Of course .... no Wiggle Butt Lounge is complete ... without its Lounging Area. dog Here we have our Maximum Comfort Reclining Sofas complete with drink holders .... placed in a semi circle with the beautiful stone fireplace as its focal point.... you all know how much we like our radiant heat ! cloud 9cloud 9

To our left .. we have our patio doors leading to the outside loungers & shooter bar wink just a little past the bar youwill find the Fire Hydrant District ! big grin if you know what i mean ! laugh out loud

As we work our wayback to the horseshoe bar.... please take note of our " Wall of Tribute "...
hug here you will find wonderful illustrationsof our pals that have gone on to the Rainbow Bridge before us . hug there is Maya , Roxy, T.C. Quincy & Patch . our newest inductee though ... is not to a boxer pal ... but Saxony ... American Staffordshire Terrier .... i'm sure we all know her story by now. hug as time goes by... we will probably add more to this wall cry but lets pray that it isn't any time soon.

Well here we are .... back at the bar.... order a drink my friends..... whilst i go to our kitchen & begin serving our munchie foods for opening night. way to goway to go we have.... the pupular pupperoni pizza, liver rings, steak bits wrapped in bacon & by special delivery ...lobster & garlic butter.

So Welcome to your Lounge snoopysnoopy there is popcorn & peanuts on the bar & yogart dipped bones ... compliments of Allie * Gator & Brewski

On behalf of Abe , Ruby & Myself .... we are sure we will all have lots of fun here ! No matter what time zone your in !!

partypartypartypartypartypartyparty

dancingsnoopydancingsnoopydancing+snoopy

Lets Pawty !!!!

Edited by author Thu May 1, '08 7:39am PST

Mac Macadoo

Play hard, eat- well, and sleep- often!

Barked: Thu Feb 7, '08 6:48pm PST 
Awesome place! I had a loooong day and need a place to relax with my pals. Thanks you guys for all your hard work - but we boxers like to burn off energy, don't we. I got a new frisbee that I'm willing to share if anyone wants to play!

Mac
Eve

Barked: Thu Feb 7, '08 7:11pm PST 
hi Mac wave now i've not ever caught a frizzbee yet .... but lets mix up a batch of dogaritas & bark about it . help yourself to the food as well. partypartypartypartypartyparty

Abe- (7/31/2000-2- /15/2010)

Barked: Fri Feb 8, '08 5:28am PST 
Hey Mac, I'd love to play frisbee with ya! I'm so glad we have a place to hang out and "lounge". laugh out loud Ruby, I heard you might open up The Wiggle Inn next door for those of us that had a little bit too much fun while at The Wiggle Butt Lounge. red face Is it true?

I'll take one of your dogaritas Eve. And where is Louie? We definitely need some tunes and he's such a great singer.

Edited by author Fri Feb 8, '08 5:30am PST

Allie*Gator

Gator Girl

Barked: Fri Feb 8, '08 5:30am PST 
Hey Mac,
Can I play too?? I love the frisbee, have a couple of them myself. What an awsome place this is. snoopy
Abe- (7/31/2000-2- /15/2010)

Barked: Fri Feb 8, '08 5:57am PST 
Hey, do we have any Boxer Beer? It's my favorite! Go to my page and look at the second picture down and see how much I like my Boxer Beer - actually mine is only a toy, but it even has a picture of a boxing Boxer on the front. laugh out loud
Brewski

You going to eat- that????

Barked: Fri Feb 8, '08 6:12am PST 
wow Abe,
Boxer Beer how cool, going to have to have my mom find me one of those. big laughbig laugh
Layla Ali

Hi there...wanna- be my friend??

Barked: Fri Feb 8, '08 7:15am PST 
Abe, Ruby & Eve you guys have outdone your selves with this place it is absolutely beautiful!! Maybe a few punches on the bag over there will wake me up a bit!! I am so excited for us to all have a really cool classy place like this to hang out!!! Thanks guys and great job!!!! hail
Eve

Barked: Fri Feb 8, '08 7:16am PST 
Abe ... how did we miss stocking Boxer Beer ? well there's plenty here now..... just got back from the beer store. way to goway to go lets just chill them a bit ..... i'm in the mood for dancing dancingdancing
Bruschi

Daddy's home!!!!

Barked: Fri Feb 8, '08 8:25am PST 
Wow...a place just for us - how cool is that? Speaking of "cool", I'm going to have a beer (it's 5 o'clock somewhere, right?) and jump in that snow globe! Mom says I have to take it easy though, my tummy and the other endred face are recuperating (long story, but it involves cajun spices, buffalo sauce, and chili powder). confused
  (Page 1 of 757: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]