Introduce Yourself!

♥ Angel Kendra ♥

My heart belongs- to my Daddy

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '08 6:27pm PST 
I would love to meet all of you wonderful pups!

What kind of things do you like to do? How did you get your name? Where did you come from...

Speak up Divas! laugh out loud
Duchess'- Black Onyx

Yes, I am- rolyalty - I am the Queen

Barked: Tue Feb 5, '08 6:48pm PST 
I came to my new home a little over a month ago. I had to be rehomed and my mom was looking for a big dog. I am my mom's first dog and I have to say that she isn't doing to bad. We have had our first bath and grooming session which prompted mom to send me to the groomers! Since I am her first I am a tad spoiled - I have seven different collars cuase mom thinks it is fun to change them according to the occasion. She said she is going to buy collars for me like she buys shoes for herself - if that is the case I will have my own closet!

As far as my name - my original name was Duchess and my previous owners called me Dutchie. Mom wasn't to into that so she renamed me Onyx. To preserve my 'heritage' my full name is Duchess' Black Onyx.

There is always something new going on here as I get used to my new family and they get used to me. I look forward to reading everyone's stories on here - good idea for getting to know one another.
♥ Angel Kendra ♥

My heart belongs- to my Daddy

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '08 5:12pm PST 
We need more pups to post! wave

Us Divas should like talking about ourselves...
laugh out loud

Steaky

Pink princess!!!- That's me!

Barked: Wed Feb 13, '08 9:40pm PST 
My name is Steaky! I got my name because when I was just barely born my brother used to rub his fingers and say "steak" like if he was giving me steak and I would come running! My mom tried everything she could to get him to decide on a different name for me but he would not budge......so here I am Steaky!! My mom said that I am so beautiful and girly that I could make my name cute!!!

My birthday is January 1st, 2007.
Duchess'- Black Onyx

Yes, I am- rolyalty - I am the Queen

Barked: Thu Feb 14, '08 7:17pm PST 
Kendra - you need to talk a little about yourself. We wanna know more!big grin
Miss- Gambler,- CGC, HIC,- DAG

2 cool for- backstabbers, I- prefer twits.

Barked: Sat May 3, '08 12:32am PST 
Miss Gambler thinks that she's found a perfect home, but it appears that there isn't anyone else here to play with.