PawSpot Office

(Page 1 of 35: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Molly

Adopt-Don't- Shop!

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '08 7:47am PST 
Welcome to the PawSpot Office!

Governor's Office: Here you will find Reseee hard at work in his extravagant office. You may ask him any questions or report conflicts. It is the last room down the hall with the big, french doors.

Governor's Assistant Office: Here you will find Samson hard at work in his office. You may ask him any questions or report conflicts. You may come to him with anything that relates to the governor. It is in the Governor's office lobby room. With a phone, filing cabinet and desk.

Mayor's Office: Here you will find Miss Molly hard at work in her office. You may ask and questions or report conflicts. It is across from the worker's lounge and is close to the lobby.

Mayor Assistant's Office: Here you will find Max hard at his work in his office. You may ask him any questions or report a conflict. You may come to him for anything that relates to the mayor. It is in the mayor's office lobby room. With a phone, filing cabinet and desk.

Office Worker's Office: Here you will find Nalah hard at work in her office. You may ask her any questions, have her hep out, or report a conflict. It is in the main lobby with a desk, filing cabinet, phone, amoung many other things.

Town Council's Office: Here you will find Kili hard at work in his office. You may ask him any questions, have him help out, or report a conflict. It is down the hall across from the Mayor's office.

Administrator's Office: Here you will find, Darkstar Batty Tum-Tums, Sarai,CINNAMON, Prince Hedwig A. Adorable, ROSIE, Freckles, Miss Molly, CANUCK, Max, YANKEE, Kryptonite, Brinda, Morgan LeFay, Nalah, SPIKE, MAPLE, Jake Dingy Tum-Tums, ♥ Chloe Chanel ♥, Jake and Phat Puppy~Furever~, Tobit, ♥Maybelle♥, EMILY, Samson Lucky Tum Tums, SHANE, Samson and Misty Furever, Eloy 1996-2000, WALKER, Lancealot {R.I.P 1983-1994}, SPANGLE, and Reesee. You may ask any questions, ask for help, ask for a removal from the group, ask for a membership card, or report a conflict. All of these offices are located in the hallway with nameplates on each one.

The lounge: Where everyone who works here can relax, get some dogfee, warm up lunch, eat a snack, or take your break!

These offices are opened 24/7 and can be accessed by everyone. You can ask or do anything here. The main lobby is opened to anyone... We need a receptionist at the main lobby please... Who wants the job?

Edited by author Mon Jan 21, '08 8:35am PST

HedwigGir- ★

omnomnom

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '08 7:49am PST 
I would like to go to the office of miss molly please
Brinda

Beagles and- Pitbulls make- one good mix!

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '08 7:52am PST 
*Sees Hedwig walk in and directs him down the hall to Miss Molly's Office*

HedwigGir- ★

omnomnom

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '08 7:54am PST 
miss molly, as mr. not mayor i was wondering i f i could still go through with the mentor program fur the group, i can understand that maybe we can combine the good citizen program and turn into an invite compition with the same prizes as i wanted to give, im not sure if you would agree, but it was worth a shot
Molly

Adopt-Don't- Shop!

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '08 7:56am PST 
Actually Hedwig. I though your idea was wonderful! I would love for you to make the mentor program... Make 2 threads... One for mentors and ones that need mentors. They can show them around the group, help them with links, help them with problems, ect. Could you tell me more about the good citizen program?
HedwigGir- ★

omnomnom

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '08 7:59am PST 
Alright i will do miss molly, also here is my Website
Go to Good Citizen Program and Debate Opening Speech Day 2 i think and theres all the infurmation you could need but we could turn into more of a compition
Max

Max. ((;

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '08 8:01am PST 
*Max sits in his office*

Hello!! wave
Molly

Adopt-Don't- Shop!

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '08 8:03am PST 
Hello Max... I havn't got any assistant things for you to do yetlaugh out loudBut I will!laugh out loud
Molly

Adopt-Don't- Shop!

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '08 8:04am PST 
Will do Hedwig! Happy Birthday!! Sarai has prepared lots of things at the pawty place... Go check it out!
Molly

Adopt-Don't- Shop!

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '08 8:06am PST 
I think your program is great Hedwig! Do you mind if a make a few adjustments?
  (Page 1 of 35: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]